MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
|Software Data Cable|
Software Data Cable - SOFTWARE DATA CABLE FOR ANDROID, TRANSFER DATA WITHOUT YOUR CABLE!
It uses your current wifi signal to allow file transfers from PC to storage card on phone/tablet (and vice versa).
So what are the benefits to this? Well the best one is the fewer cables to carry the better. The computer doesn’t need to have drivers it does need installed in it
|VMware View - Tech Preview|
VMware View for Android - Tech Preview VMware View Client for Android makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your Android with the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN)
|Citrix Receiver for Android|
Citrix Receiver is the perfect business solution for secure access to virtual desktops, applications and data.
Gain flexibility to work from anywhere with instant self-service access to your Windows 7 virtual desktop, business applications and documents from home, the office or on the road
TeamViewer - control your own personal computer from your mobile device. You will get complete access to your files and applications. The connection is safely coded so it is only you who can have access. Apply dynamic access password or use your personal one
No cables, no email accounts, send web links, texts, images and other files between computer and phone & tablet easily with SeGo
|Control your phone by chatting|
Control your phone by chatting
KeroMouse is the most advanced mouse application for Android devices to control your computer by your phone. It offers lots of features and customizations not found in other mouse applications
|XBMC remote control|
Remotely control your XBMC setup from your android device. A remote control for the best media center : XBMC. Using your wifi connexion, you can control XBMC and browse your library. 2.0.1 : bug fixes (Display button is back on remote)
|Easy Remote TV Control|
Can be used instead of physical TV remote control
Root Master is a free and no risk application. Users are able to just one-click root their android phone and other devices in the safest way. It support almost all Android models from different manufacturers and all Android versions