NearbyFeed LBS Friend, Place - Location-based (LBS) social networking (SNS) and microblogging (twitter like). Discover what's happening around me and everywhere. Foursquare Gowalla like checkin. Share information (e.g., status, photo, deal, news, review, restaurant, housing, travel, sport, fashion, classifieds, etc), places and opinions with friends and nearby people. Find out nearby interesting information and opinions, meet new friends near you, and explore nearby interesting places (e.g., restaurant, mall, transportation, travel, hotel, business, etc). Follow nearby people and see what they are doing, where they are and who they are with.
1. Loopt Whrrl Brightkite Yelp MyTown Latitude SCVNGR ShopKick GetGlue buzzd like check in any place, and choose a radius for nearby (aroundme, vicinity) stream of various categories (e.g., status, photo, deal, news, housing, marketplace, entertainment, jobs, discussion, food, shopping, review, fashion, beauty, event, for sale, service, question & answer, science & education, art & music, life, pet, travel, health & medical, sport, social, business & economy, etc), nearby people and nearby places of various categories (e.g., restaurant, hotel, mall, transportation, sport, education & research, health & medical, business & organization, art & museum, fitness beauty, relax & recreation, lodge, etc).
2. follow nearby people of interest to you
3. craigslist like online, local classifieds.
4. attach photo to any status update, or add photo to album
5. map view of various categories of stream, people, place
6. GPS locating, or search place on the map, or move the red pin on the map for new place
7. rate and favorite any status update and any place
8. set privacy in the app to only allow followers to view your stream, or delete checkin history, or delete status.
this app requires google map API, if you don't have google map on your phone, this app can NOT run
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Wushibu LLC»:
NearbyFeed Location-based social networking and microblogging