Network Signal Widget - Do you need a more precise way to know whether you are in a good signal environment? Is the default 4 signal bars shown by Android not enough for you to judge whether you can make that important call?
Use this high resolution graphical widget and get a good idea of the signal activity in just a simple 1X1 widget without taking too much space.
1. Some Samsung phones (SGSII, Tab 10.1 and Note) don't seem to be supporting signal strength refresh. The user has to go settings> About Phone> Status> Signal Strength before the phone sends a refresh to the widget. It looks like even the default Android 4bar in the status bar is affected. Feedback by email would be appreciated. SGSII users report problem resolved if they upgrade baseband to I9100XXLP1.
2. ICS launcher takes long time to refresh list of widgets after installation. A reboot would be faster.
New - There is also a configurable alarm for indicating that the phone is not in coverage area or roaming mode.
Here is a rule of thumb for signal strength:
Greater than -90 dBm - Good
Between -90 to -100 dBm - OK
Between -100 to -105 dBm - Not great
Between -105 to -113 dBm - Bad
-113 dBm is the bottom
New users: This is a widget. Place it on screen by selecting Menu>Add>Widgets>Network Signal Widget.
What's New in This Release:
· Text Colors
· BUG fixes
· Calibrated Graph
What's New in 3.1:
· BUG fixes
· Provided link to my other apps
What's New in 3.0:
· BUG fix
· Added Themes
What's New in 2.5.7:
· Bug fix. Had to also remove the Pro link since it is not available in market.
What's New in 2.5.4:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.5.2:
· 4G (LTE, HSPA+) Indicator bugfix
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Lakshman»:
Wireless Info Know more about your GPS, Phone, Wifi and Bluetooth connection
WIFI Signal Widget Keep precisely within the WIFI hotspot area with the help of this high resolution graphical widget and numeric dBm value
Partition Table A MUST have tool for would be rooters or if you just want to know more about your phone
URLy - the URL sharer Multi-purpose URL sharer: Easily shorten URLs, upload files and send messages. URLy is a multi-purpose URL tool for sharing URLs. It comes with a lot of features, is highly customizable and very easy to use
telscript Telscript is a telnet server, which supports lua or python script
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Network Signal Widget:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS