NoScript - Firefox Add-on - Winner of the "2006 PC World World Class Award", this tool provides extra protection to your Firefox.
Such a preemptive approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known and even unknown!) with no loss of functionality...
Experts do agree: Firefox is really safer with NoScript.
What's New in This Release:
· [ClearClick] Fixed Tumblr widgets false positive
· [XSS] Fixed false positive with some Base64-encoded Yahoo News
· Fixed regression, noscript.allowedMimeRegExp not working anymore for
· plugins other than Java, Flash and Silverlight
· Auto-anchored multi-valued regexp preferences can now be separated by
· regular spaces rather than just newlines (this behavior was documented
· but not actually implemented for noscript.allowedMimeRegExp)
InstaFetch Lite 2.0 InstaFetch lets you save complete web pages to your mobile device for offline reading.It integrates with Instapaper - the best service to use, if you don't have time to read an article but want to read it later