Google Keep - Google Keep is a note taking application for Android phones and tablets.
It allows you to create checklists, record voice notes and take photos and annotate them.
Notes are safely stored in the cloud and accessible from mobile devices and the web.
Google Keep also includes a handy widget which enables you to quickly create notes right from the homescreen.
What's New in This Release:
· Searchable images: Find printed text in new photos you add
· List settings: Set where new or checked items go
· Trash: Keep deleted notes just a little longer
What's New in 2.2.05:
· Battery life and data usage improvements
· Optimizations for high resolution screens
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.0.35:
· Added time and location-based reminders
· New navigation drawer
· Made it easier to add your existing photos to a Google Keep note on Android
Catch Notes Use Catch to capture what matters. Catch Notes is a feature-packed app that allows you to capture your ideas and experiences in text, voice, images, and locations, all with free sync & backups to Catch.com
Memoires: The Diary Memoires: the ultimate way to keep your memories on the go Private, password protected and encrypted diary / journal. BACKUP BEFORE UPDATE! KEEP YOUR PASSWORD!
Quick Note Add sticky notes to your homescreen like in real life