Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Docs (Android) Google Docs (Android) - Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs application.
· Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
· Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
· Make quick changes to spreadsheets
· View your documents, PDFs, images and more
Street View on Google Maps Street View on Google Maps - New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go. Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your phone. To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option
Google Korean IME (Android) Google Korean IME (Android) - Korean IME features voice input, single vowel layout & a suggestion dictionary.
How to install:
∑ Settings > Language & keyboard > Check 'Korean keyboard'
∑ Long press on a text box > Input method > Select 'Korean keyboard'
∑ Voice Input: Enter text using voice input
Google Shopper (Android) Google Shopper (Android) - Find great products and deals with your Android phone. Get product pricing, availability and reviews for products by scanning barcodes and cover art, or by voice and text search. Shopper also shows you great deals around you and lets you buy, view and redeem Google Offers
Google Videos (Android) Google Videos (Android) - Official player for the movies you rent from Android Market. Select from thousands of movie titles in Android Market and begin watching instantly -- no wires, no syncing, no hassle! Make your movie rentals available for offline use on your supported Android device so you can watch even when you are not connected
Orkut (Android) Orkut (Android) for Android! See something interesting while on the move? Click it & send directly to your Orkut Albums - let your friends see and comment. Micro-blog your status updates and observations. Check and reply to scraps. Browse all your friends or better yet call them up from a live folder
Google Books (Android) Google Books (Android) - Build your ebooks library in the cloud with Google Books: jump right into a bestseller or select from nearly 3 million free ebooks
Google Listen (Android) Google Listen (Android) - Search thousands of audio feeds for breaking news, subscribe to favorites and manage with Google Reader on your desktop. Then listen to streaming items or download for later. Keep informed while commuting, exercising, gardening, cleaning and more..
Google Voice Search Google Voice Search - Quickly search your phone, the web, and nearby locations by speaking, instead of typing. Call your contacts, get directions, and control your mobile phone with Voice Actions
Google Keyboard Google Keyboard - Google Keyboard is a text input solution that simplifies typing on Android-powered smartphones and tablets. Simply trace a path over the letters of the word you want to write and the app will do the rest. And, with powerful next-word prediction and current-word completion technology, you will be able to type faster than before
Talk To Me Cloud Talk To Me Cloud - Real-time speech-to-speech translator for Android
Real-time speech to speech translator for Android.
- speech recognition in 17 languages
- output voices in 37 languages.
- home screen widget
- translation can be sent as SMS (text only) and email (text and voice).
This application does not use any TTS library
Translator for Android - Zero translation cost, You donít have to pay any cent
- Translate between more than 70 univer
Free Translator Problems with communication? travel? studies? Now you can instantly translate to and from 50 different languages whenever you want, from your mobile device or tablet! Simply type the phrase you want to translate, select the source language and the language into which you want to do the translation and press the "Translate" button
BCD Translator BCD Translator is a language Translator it just converts the data from one languages to another
this Translator supports up to 36 languages
Lingoes Dictionary Lingoes Dictionary - Lingoes is Offline and Free dictionary. You can import a thousand of Lingoes dictionary(.ld2) with over 80 languages and use many other prominent features. Features: - Full support Lingoes dictionary file (LD2/LDX) with thousand of free dictionary database. You can find and download dictionary database from http://goo
Advanced Dictionary Advanced Dictionary - Advanced Dictionary is a tool which can translate words in both directions between several languages, including English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili and Swedish
Renaixenca Translator Renaixenca Translator - small Any to Any Translator Application.
Autodetects language of one or several phrases and translates them to one of more than 50 possible languages.
Uses Google Language Detection and Translator API
SeaThreePO SeaThreePO utilizes Google's GTalk translation bots to provide a simple translation service. As the author says "Its translations aren't great, but would probably do in a pinch. They'll likely improve as Google improves its translation bots".
More about the SeaThreePO project you will find at: http://code.google
myTranslator myTranslator is a translation application based on Google Translate API. Supports 58 language pairs. You can send the translated text via SMS, email, TweetDeck, IM, etc
Pita Translate Pita Translate makes it easy to translate words or phrases between pairs of languages. The target audience is people who are learning the language of the place they live who need to both a) translate from their native language to the local language and b) translate from the local language to their own
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS