Opera Widgets Manager - Widget runtime platform for Android, supporting the new WAC (Wholesale Applications Community) 1.0 specification.
Note: Usage instructions can be found.
This widget runtime is to be used for evaluation and demo purposes only. This build is of pre-production quality and, therefore, might contain defects including, but not limited to, instabilities and crashes. Not all WAC 1.0 APIs are supported in this build. The feature set concerning widgets installation might be different from the final reference implementation. Supplied widgets can be used for evaluation and demo purposes only
What's New in This Release:
· Android Homescreen Integration, bug fixes
· XML c14n 1.0 exclusive integration
· Reloading of running widgets for Opera Dragonfly
· Crash during audio playing when call is incoming
· Signed widgets are disappearing after WM restart
· WRE is minimized for no reason
· Long startup time
· App stops on splash screen
· Installing widget available when EULA isn't accepted
· Problems while opening audio from http
· WRE does not respond to screen orientation changes.
· Wrong homescreen page is opened from landscape view
· Crash while deleting widget
· EULA is automatically closed
· Widget.onMaximize doesn't work
· .timeStamp should be a date
· AudioPlayer doesn't throw needed exceptions
· AudioPlayer UTF-8 issue
· Corrupted widget view
What's New in Beta 2:
· Android home screen integration, v.1.0 ("light")
· WAC 1.0 security mechanism implemented
· Added support for Device.vibrate
· AddressBookItem now returns multiple values
· Using the geolocation widget causes AFC to silently crash
· Crash while minimizing widget
· WM crashes while incoming/outgoing calls when some widget is launched
· Blanket permission doesn't store users choice
· Widget icon isn't redrawn
· pause() works as stop() in AudioPlayer
· gif image set as background is not animated
· Widget list isn't accurate before first run
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Opera»:
Opera Mobile (Android) 11.5 update Opera Mobile (Android) 11.5 update - A faster, better web experience awaits. Introducing Opera Mobile, a full web browser that makes surfing a snap.
Opera Mobile (Android) 11
anProxy AnProxy allows to setup proxy server for web-browser
EasyWeb -Visual Websites Index Surfing the web easily with EasyWeb app.EasyWeb is a visual websites index that display the hot & top websites in a single screen. Get access to all top websites with one touch.App features:* One touch redirect to all top websites
Yellow Pages Yellow Pages- Reinvented! Search locally for businesses, people & reverse landline phone lookup.
Yellow Pages, #1 Navigation directory app in the iPhone App Store is now on Android. Speak or type your search based on current location, intelligent integration with Google Navigation, one-tap calling, etc. Now you can throw away your personal GPS navigator
URL Fixer - Firefox Addon URL Fixer corrects typos in URLs that you enter in the address bar. For example, if you type google.con, it will correct it to google.com (asking first, if you enable confirmation).
This version will correct common misspellings of .com, .net, .org, .edu, .gov, .mil, and all other mainstream TLDs, as well as the protocol (http:, https:)
Upvise Wikipedia Upvise Wikipedia - Imagine having the entire knowledge of the largest collaborative encyclopedia in the world at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere. Just type in any word on your mobile and download instantly the entire Wikipedia article specially formatted for your mobile device. You can also bookmark any article to a create a list of favorites in your account
AndroidBookmarker AndroidBookmarker - A simple utility for re-ordering, deleting and launching bookmarks on Android phones
about:synckey - Firefox Addon about:synckey - Firefox Addon - This is a small restartless add-on for Firefox to view your Sync Key at about:synckey. Useful when you only have your mobile device running Firefox Mobile at hand and you would like to connect to your Sync account.
1. Install this add-on. It's restartless, so no restart required.
2. Open a new tab and go to about:synckey
Locale GTalk Plug-in Free With this plug-in for Locale you can automatically change your status and status message in Google Talk. For example when you are at work, you can set your status to Busy with the message "@Work".Note: this application requires Locale from the Android Market
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Opera Widgets Manager (Android):
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS