nookNotes is a simple note-taking application for the nook. Manages notes which are made up of individual items. Items can optionally be check-marked to serve as “to do” lists.
What's New in This Release:
· minor fix: the page offset in multi-page list views was not displayed correctly
What's New in 0.7:
· Limited markup in items (has to be enabled via the “Settings” menu)
· added an items list transformation deleting all checked items
· all items list transformations now prompt for confirmation
· changed long-tapping “Add item” to add an item after the currently-selected item rather than at the very end of the list
· modified the long-tapping behavior of lists' up/down arrow buttons
· Made the pagination dots look more like those in B&N's apps
· various minor fixes
What's New in 0.6:
· feature: string replacements; quoting the in-program help (you will have to re-generate the helpful notes via “Help” in the main menu for existing installs)
· minor fixes (more notably: inserting items above the selection in fact inserted two above) and improvements (when deleting a note, its title is now quoted in the confirmation message)
· optimizations of the layouting involved in viewing notes (caching of items' heights) and of the way the “pagination dots” are handled
· “Edit note title” now is “Rename note”
· the app title displayed on the status bar now is “nookNotes” instead of just “Notes”
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «nookDevs»:
FileSelector for nook File Selector utility. Used by Crossword app to open puzzles. This can be used in other applications as well. Caller can pass the root folder, title and the type of file to select. User will be able to navigate the folders and select a file. Full path of the file will be returned to the caller
nookTerm This application lets you access Android's built-in Linux command line shell
nookFileManager NookFileManager is an application for the nook that allows browsing of the filesystem
nookWifiLocker nookWifiLocker is an application that prevents Wifi from automatically turning off after it is turned on. This allows for uninterrupted usage of internet apps, but significantly decreases battery life if left on.
As of 0.0.4 Wifi Locker can disable both the touchscreen timer and screensaver, it can also enable/disable ADB
nookLauncher nookLauncher is a simple application that works to allow users to run non-stock programs on the nook without having to get into any sort of complicated command line or VNC. It looks and feels a lot like the launcher from 1.1.1, which was full square icons. The stock 1.2 launcher has rounded icons and a shiny look to it.
What's New in This Release
· Version 0
Trook Trook is an application for the nook that can download books from Stanza catalogs or OPDS content. It can also read RSS or ATOM feeds, show associated web pages or download audio files from such feeds. In addition, it lets you browse your nook's document folders (and preserves folders, and shows cover images)
Catch Notes Widget A stand-alone version of the home screen widget that comes with Catch Notes, one of the leading notepad apps for Android. It is designed for use by people who want to move Catch Notes to their SD card or USB storage area
Sticky Agenda Record audio notes / text notes anywhere and acces everywhere! Sticky Agenda is: Agenda+sticky note!
XM Notepad XM Notepad - A beautiful note taking application for Android.
· Automatically link phone number/URLs in notes
· Support check-list mode when writing notes
Easy Simple Notes Floating appycation and ultimate application to create sticky notes and reminders on your Android de
Bubble Bubble - Remember to talk about everything you wanted with your friends, family and colleague workers? Sounds like a fantasy? Well, Bubble application can help you remember those thoughts. Bubble is a note reminder on call app
Sticky Notes! for Android Sticky Notes! for Android is a lightweight and easy to use app for creating sticky notes on your Android device. A useful reminder feature ensures you will never forget a task again.
You can quickly navigate between notes by swiping through the stickies, or you can find a specific note by using the search button
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on nookNotes:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS