TodoToday for Todoist is a simple todo list application to show current due and overdue tasks from the online task management tool Todoist.
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing only the tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks.
Supports a lite version of Smart Add for Task Entry. A task due date can be set by using keywords like today, tomorrow, or the day of the week. The task Project _must_ be set in the task entry using a # prefix, Priority can be indicated using a ! prefix. Labels can be included using the @ prefix e.g. "Call John #Personal !2 Monday @phone".
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug with New Task entry quick add for dates e.g. '^31 Jan 2012'
· Performance and usability enhancements.
What's New in 1.6.1:
· Bug fix for repeating tasks
· Fixed link todoist mobile
What's New in 1.6.0:
· Added Quick Task Entry Helpers (Android 1.6 and above)
· Smart Add syntax for Projects now requires a + prefix
· Updated icons and improved details layout
· Many other fixes and tweaks
What's New in 1.4.1:
· Resolved sign-in issue with "Not trusted server certificate" affecting some devices
What's New in 1.4.0:
· View details of Repeating tasks
· Performance improvements, improved caching after initial startup for faster task refresh development
What's New in 1.3.1:
· New option to Delete Tasks
· Improved Extended character support
· New option to Hide parent tasks until all children are complete
· Bug fixes
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Bug fixes to resolve force close issues.
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Resolves issue with Due date not showing on non-English locale devices.
What's New in 1.2.0:
· View more tasks. By default TodoToday now shows all tasks. Use the task filter preferences to change to viewing only due, due and undated, or all tasks
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Task due time now supported, Postponing a task will maintain the due time
· Several bug fixes.
· Pro (paid) version now includes full task edit capability.
· Layout enhancements for Samsung Galaxy Tab and other larger screen devices
· Resolves bug that could cause application screen to become disabled after an unsuccessful account login
What's New in 1.1.0:
· Revised login screen.
· Loading indicator moved to progress bar in title.
· Improved task fetch performance