EvenTrend is a system built for easily tracking events or data over time, such a weight, gas used, hours worked, or drinks consumed. For those of you looking for something that can be used with the Hacker's Diet, exercise tracking, life-trending, bio-trending, or just about anything else, this might be the application for you.
EvenTrend is designed to make data input quick and easy, as well as provide graphic visualizations of historical data. Currently, data can be viewed in calendar and graph form, and a limited amount of automated correlation can be performed between categories. Data can even be calculated internally from other categories, such as adding together the amount of time spent running and lifting weights, to yield a total exercise time. There is also support for exporting data to comma-separated-value form for backup or importing into a spreadsheet or other database.
The hardest part about using EvenTrend will be setting up the categories you want to track, as there a quite a few options available, but once complete, it should be quite quick and easy to use, and you won't spend a lot of time fiddling with buttons and options to record an event.
· easy input of event data for "current time" or a user-selected time
· highly configurable user-defined categories of data
· automated statistics, correlation, and trending of data
· categories group-able into separate lists
· synthetic categories calculated based on the values of other series
· graph presentation of data with scrolling, zoom, and aggregation
· calendar views of historical data
· export/import to/from CSV
· built-in editing of data
· automatic screen rotation (turn the phone to the side)
What's New in This Release:
· import filelist cleanup + button
· allowed more vertical movement in swiping
· removed static reference to "/sdcard"