Photaf 3D Panorama (Free) - Easily create a 3D panorama
by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor.
Photaf - The best Android App for creating panoramas
Top 10 Android Photography apps
With Photaf you can create amazing 3D panoramas easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Automatic Image Stitching
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
* Photaf is available exclusively for Android - No iPhone version available :)
For any problem you may have, whether the app is not working well or you want a refund, you can email me and I'll do my best to help. Commenting on the market won't help since I cannot get back to you. Also read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● Cannot take the next picture Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, goto Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Oren Bengigi»:
Stork and Baby Stork and Baby is a Sokoban like game for Android phones.
Move the stork using the trackball.
Push all of the babies on top of the carts.
The game's target is to put all of the babies at their carts
I Eat Cockroaches I Eat Cockroaches Make yourself a cockroaches cocktail, you can spice it with lemon or serve it ice cold. Eat them big and juicy or eat the small and crunchy ones, they all taste good.Finish this healthy High-protein meal, with a large echoing burp.And try not to choke
PanoSphere Move your Android phone around to see a beautiful 3D Spherical panorama
Feed the Bunny Feed the Bunny - Move the cute kid using the trackball.
Push all of the carrots on top of the bunnies.
The game's target is to feed all of the bunnies with the carrots.
Level 1 is hard! But it is possible to finish
BoxPlay BoxPlay - Move the little green creature and push the boxes to cover all of the balls. Careful! think before you push a box, wrong move and you will have to restart.
· Use the back button to undo a move.
· 40 Levels of pure classic enjoyment.
· Support move to SD
Face Blender Free Face Blender Free - Use your camera to take two pictures of different faces. Then, press the "Blend" button to blend them! The result is a funny mixture of both faces. You can blend your face with your spouse to see how your children might look or blend your friends at work.
If face detection is wrong, you can manually fix your blended face
Face Blender (free) Blend your friends faces using the Face Blender! Face Blender, the Best Android Fun App for blending Faces! Use your camera to take two pictures of different faces. Then, press the "Blend" button to blend them!
Photaf Photaf - Create a 3D panorama easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken. When done, move your mobile phone around to see the complete panoramic view