PhoneWeaver (Android) - The ultimate profiles manager! Define smart profiles that are activated automatically based on time, agenda, power connection and even location! Each profile can fully control your phone sound settings, notifications, communication and much more! With PhoneWeaver, your phone status adopts to your lifestyle like a real smart phone should!
Automatic Profiles - Triggers:
· Time - Automatically activates your profile based on the time and day of the week
· Agenda - Automatically activates your profile according to your schedule
· Power/Connections - Activates profiles based on different connections, such as car dock or an earpiece, as soon as it is connected to your phone
· Location - Activates profiles based on your location!
· Manual - Define profiles that are activated manually
· Sounds - Control every sound-related aspect of your phone. Including ringer volume, notifications, multimedia sound, ringtones and volume and much more!
· Communications - Control every communication related of your phone. Set GPS state, WiFi, Bluetooth, Phone radio and more!
· Advanced/Other - Additional advanced options, such as the ability to launch specific application once a profile is activated, set the screen brightness or other powerful options
Powerful Profile Manager:
· Unlimited Profiles - Create as many profiles you would like! Each profile can be activated by one of the automatic triggers or set as a manual profile
· Profile Icons - PhoneWeaver comes with a large professional icon store, letting you assign a meaningful icon for each of your profiles that will help you identify the profile when used
· Profile Selection - Launch the profile selection using the PhoneWeaver Widget or through the PhoneWeaver application shortcut to easily switch profiles, for manual profiles
· Timeout Activation - Press and hold a profile within the profile selection dialog to activate a profile manually with an expiration timeout value
· Lock Profile - Set profiles in locked mode, making sure no other automatic profile will override your selection. Simply tap and hold the profile you would like to select and check the Lock option. While locked, a small padlock icon is presented to indicate the lock state of the current profile
· The PhoneWeaver widget can be placed anywhere you like on your Android Home screen. It lists the currently selected profile along with additional indicators, such as the lock icon that tells you if the current profile is in Lock State, or the timer countdown value, in case the current profile was selected with a timeout value.
· In addition, the PhoneWeaver widget itself also serves as a shortcut to the selected PhoneWeaver profile screen. This way you can simply press the widget once to enter the profile selection dialog and switch to different profiles manually quickly and easily!
Top Bar Notification:
· When enabled, there will appear a small icon at the top Android bar that denotes the currently selected profile. Since the top notification bar is always visible, you can always see what the currently selected profile is - no matter what application you are using, and even when your phone is locked!
· A small padlock icon showing on top of the icon will appear when the current profile was selected with the Lock option and the timeout hour, in case the current profile was selected with a timeout value!
What's New in This Release:
· 4x1 widget . Direct selection of up to five profiles! Now in addition to the slightly redesigned 1x1 PhoneWeaver widget, a 4x1 is also available. From this widget you can select directly a profile, see the running profile, the time of expiration for Manual timed and if it is locked. There is also a button for PhoneWeaver Auto selection.
· Option to change Wallpaper with the profile: Now you can select an image from the Other Tab and set it as Wallpaper when that profile activates. Have a different Wallpaper for Work or personal use or for day and night.
· Busy filter support on Agenda triggers for Touchdown 6.3 calendars in addition to the current support for Google calendars.
· A whole new Locations manager. Now we can create, modify or delete Locations without needing to be there and use them in our location triggers. See all the locations and manipulate them directly on a Maps screen. Selecting several locations for a profile what will allow reusing profiles. Selecting several profiles for the same location, depending on the hour, etc.
· Added a second Phone data control method. Selectable from settings for those GSM devices where the old method didn't work.
· Extended Icon pack set. Now a extended icon pack is available for Facebook users.
· Russian and Polish languages added,
· Improved connection profiles behavior when combined with manual profiles.
· Fixed an issue that caused PhoneWeaver not to start in some Android 1.5 devices.
· Solved an issue with the 1x1 widget that didn't show the focused or selected states.
· Make profile text smaller for 1x1 widget
· Solved several small graphics glitches.
· Added Backup/Restore compatibility with some Samsung devices with modified ROM
· Fixed a bug that caused selecting all calendars as filter in Agenda trigger to make Agenda profiles fail.
· Optimized the Events Receiver. Now the system events reception and management is much more fast. This implies less CPU usage on heavily used devices and therefore, less battery consumption and better UI responsiveness.
· Improved Timezone change
· Faster profile management
The Android application ear allows users to create environment-aware settings profiles.
Currently it enables users to:
* create settings profiles (ringtones, wifi, bluetooth, airplane modus, etc
There's lots of Profile Management apps out there, but only one that let''s you set When & Where your device will go Silent PLUS set VIP Contacts & Numbers that can break through
Quick Profiles is a simple profiles application.
You can create profiles with ringer & volume settings, ringtone, brightness, screen timeout, also state of airplane, wifi and bluetooth.
You can also create shortcuts to profiles on the home screen.
Please remark: This app is NOT intended to switch profiles automatically! Just manual switching
Manage brightness profiles on Android
Profile scheduler - is a multifunctional application which allows a user change profile as he or she likes. Adjust profiles according to your style of life and schedule and get maximum benefit of using it
|Gravity Ringer (Android)|
Gravity Ringer is a program which silences your phone based on the pitch the phone makes. For example: you want the phone to be silenced when you put it upside down in your pants. It will automagically go from audibly ringing to vibrate only when it's upside down for a couple of secs. The angles and delay can be set
RD Mute is a quick way for enabling silent mode. Flip face down and mute your phone.
· RD Mute has car mode option.
· RD Mute has send SMS to last missed call option for Car Mode.
· RD Mute has SMS filter option to send specific numbers start with.
· RD Mute has Incoming Call Only mode for saving battery
Timeriffic - does one thing: it can mute or un-mute the global Android ringer at a specified time of the day.
Example: Got class M, W, F at 8am, use Timeriffic to:
* un-mute your volume from 7am - 8am during the ride to class,
* switch to vibrate at 8am,
* and then back to full volume at 9am
NumBuster - create your own profile for your phone number. Get information about unknown phone numbers, estimate them and share opinions with your friends. You won't miss important calls coming from unknown numbers and you may ignore the ones you don't like
Sound Manager - Exposes the sound & volume controls. Quick way to change ringmode, vibration, or mute (w/shortcuts). For each volume setting you can set schedules to automatically change volumes at set times. You can specify which days of the week each change applies to