Setting Profiles Lite - An Android application that allows you to maintain settings profiles.
· Manually activate profile permanently or temporarily
· Multiple profile capable
· Automatically activate profiles based on battery conditions, locale, or rules
· Automatically start programs or tasks
· Manage wireless communications and display to save battery and increase power life
· Control volume for media, mp3, notifications, and phone ringer
· Set ringtones, touchtones and vibrate
· Autopilot Airplane mode, Toggle Network, Wifi, Ringer, Bluetooth, Brightness, Silent, Screen Timeout
· Conditions for Time, Day, Location GPS, Battery, Calendar, Incoming Call, Missed Call, Headset
· Convenient 1×1 home widget
· Notification Bar
What's New in This Release:
· added option to show active profile counter in status bar
· fixed Kill App on Froyo
· added multi-day all-day Calendar events support
· fixed bug with TimePeriod rules not firing in some cases
· added workaround for SP Market visibility for Android 1.5 and 1.6 phones
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Probeez.com»:
SilentVIP There's lots of Profile Management apps out there, but only one that let''s you set When & Where your device will go Silent PLUS set VIP Contacts & Numbers that can break through
Timeriffic Timeriffic - does one thing: it can mute or un-mute the global Android ringer at a specified time of the day.
Example: Got class M, W, F at 8am, use Timeriffic to:
* un-mute your volume from 7am - 8am during the ride to class,
* switch to vibrate at 8am,
* and then back to full volume at 9am
ear (Android) The Android application ear allows users to create environment-aware settings profiles.
Currently it enables users to:
* create settings profiles (ringtones, wifi, bluetooth, airplane modus, etc
GravityRinger GravityRinger this is a program which silences your phone based on the pitch the phone makes.
For example: I want my phone to be silenced when I put it upside down in my pants. I'll automagically go from audibly ringing to vibrate only when it's upside down for a couple of secs
Sound Manager Sound Manager - Exposes the sound & volume controls. Quick way to change ringmode, vibration, or mute (w/shortcuts). For each volume setting you can set schedules to automatically change volumes at set times. You can specify which days of the week each change applies to
Profile Timer You don't have to remember to switch your phone to normal mode after switching it to silent during the meeting. Your handset will do it for you
Profile scheduler Profile scheduler - is a multifunctional application which allows a user change profile as he or she likes. Adjust profiles according to your style of life and schedule and get maximum benefit of using it
Quick Profiles Quick Profiles is a simple profiles application.
You can create profiles with ringer & volume settings, ringtone, brightness, screen timeout, also state of airplane, wifi and bluetooth.
You can also create shortcuts to profiles on the home screen.
Please remark: This app is NOT intended to switch profiles automatically! Just manual switching
RD Mute RD Mute is a quick way for enabling silent mode. Flip face down and mute your phone.
· RD Mute has car mode option.
· RD Mute has send SMS to last missed call option for Car Mode.
· RD Mute has SMS filter option to send specific numbers start with.
· RD Mute has Incoming Call Only mode for saving battery
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Setting Profiles Lite:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS