From v0.5 includes the Console Filter extension previously available separately from the Console² website.
What's New in This Release:
· [fix] Fix typos in the install.rdf of 0.6 (and earlier).
· [fix] add consolefilter default prefs.
· [fix] SeaMonkey 2.1a2pre now using the toolkit viewsource.
· [fix] Fix for broken extension manager detection on trunk Gecko1.9.3/Gecko2.0.
· [fix] Fix XPCOM registration of components in Gecko 2.0.
· [fix] Change to to fix trunk breakage.
· [fix] Flip the "devtools.errorconsole.enabled" pref to unhide the Error Console menu item hidden by bug 593538.
· [fix] Add a Console² menu item to the new Firefox 4 appmenu.
· [fix] Add true to the install.rdf to force Firefox4 to unpack the XPI.
· [fix] Use nsIJSON instead of eval()/toSource() to keep AMO happy
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Philip Chee, zeniko»:
Virtual/Augmented Reality Package Virtual/Augmented Reality Package - The virtual reality package is a library for virtual/augmented reality applications.
The library is currently under development and at the current stage, there is much work left to be done
Gemini Live Logcat Gemini Live Logcat - This app provide you a user-friendly UI for logcat. Besides using add/edit/delete custom filter function, you can even add tag/pid filter by just tapping log item. And you can enable/disable each log level separately instead of showing only higher level
z4mod z4mod is another lagfix for Samsung Galaxy S. This one is a bit different from existing lagfixes though:
- Differences from OCLF: Uses native EXT/JFS instead of loopback mounts. Loopback mounts in linux can be a bit flakey at times, especially when they're on RFS. So this is generally better
Quick Server Info Quick server info is a simple tool to check your server's http response and details
Learn Apache POI Word Learn Apache POI Word provides a basic understanding of Apache POI library and its features
App Stats Lite App Stats Lite is an Android developer tool which allows you to check application stats and comments from one place. App Stats keeps you informed by notifying you when new information is available such as a new rating or additional comments.
What's New in 1.1