JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Learn Ruby on Rails 2 This is a open source Ruby framework for developing database-backed web applications
HTTP Client HTTP Client - This app allows you to make HTTP requests to any web services on the net. It supports GET, POST, PUT and DELETE requests. Headers and parameters also available for customization
Learn DTD XML Document Type Declaration commonly known as DTD is a way to describe precisely the XML language
Aptoide Uploader Aptoide Uploader is an Android application that allows one to upload his Android applications to his own Bazzar repository (bazaarandroid.com), taking advantage of Bazaar's new webservices API
Learn Fortran Fortran Programming Tutorial is free app for mobile
Simply Facebook Simply Facebook is a light, simple, extensible Java library for accessing and modifying data available through the Facebook API. This is a useful tool on the Android platform, as the SDK does not ship with any means for accessing the Facebook API.
This library uses the Desktop mode approach for authentication