JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Web Developers Guide This tutorial is aimed at students who are interested in learning website development
CSS Reference Complete CSS reference with syntax, examples, browser support, and more
smali/baksmali smali/baksmali is an assembler/disassembler for the dex format used by dalvik, Android's Java VM implementation. The syntax is loosely based on Jasmin's/dedexer's syntax, and supports the full functionality of the dex format (annotations, debug info, line info, etc.)
Virtual/Augmented Reality Package Virtual/Augmented Reality Package - The virtual reality package is a library for virtual/augmented reality applications.
The library is currently under development and at the current stage, there is much work left to be done
kWS - Android Web Server kWS is a lightweight and fast web server especially designed for Android devices. It can be used to host websites and to serve files over HTTP. kWS implements HTTP-1.0 with basic & digest authentication schemes and supports dynamic DNS updates.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues arising from internal Apache Harmony bugs
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS