Random Mahjong - A truly unique and stunning twist on the classic Solitaire Mahjong board game.
Just when you thought Mahjong had been covered, along comes a stylish new Solitaire Mahjong game ready to take centre stage. The game looks incredible on a Tablet, but still manages to look and play great on a Phone.
This is the FREE version of the game. A single player solitaire mahjong game, also known as Shanghai Mahjongg, Taipei Mah-Jong, Kyodai or Shanghai mahjongg.
The game uses a unique random board generator, so every time you start your game, a fresh challenge awaits. The levels can be as small as 32 tiles, or as large as 152 tiles! You can play a sequence of expanding boards (with Score, Levels and Lives), or use the random generator to build a custom level to fit your needs.
You have full control over the look and feel, the camera Zooming/Scrolling, the size and complexity of the levels, and the guides, hints, and suggestions during play. There is no confusing 3D here!
The small 32 tile level and a solution walkthrough for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone who has not played the Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong before.
- Unique levels each time you play!
- 50 preset layouts if you want to familiar.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Very simple to learn
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Arcade/Levels mode and Custom levels
- Unique visual assist features
- Solution walk-through available for every board!
- Levels rewind giving you repeat attempts!
- Undo and Shuffle feature.
- Universal game for Phones and Tablets
- Online Score Tracking and World Tables.
- Auto-save and auto-continue (Press Home key)
- That Random Factor!
- That "one more try" feeling!
- The game will automatically save when you press 'Home'.
- A Pro version of the game is on the Android Market now!
- The Pro version is ad-free and features auto-rotate landscape/portrait mode.
- Please contact me if you have any problems whatsoever.
- I have tried to block the game from incompatible devices but its not easy with the vast array of Androids out there.
- The game will not function well on phones lacking a hardware GPU (e.g. Wildfire), but if you have a problem with a high end phone/tablet please let me know and I'll fix it!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Paul Burkey»:
Awesome Arithmetic Free Awesome Arithmetic Free - Improve your math skills, improve your grades, and impress your friends with Awesome Arithmetic (Free!). Use the easy settings menu to specify addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Set a higher difficulty by choosing a larger number size
Chess and mate Chess and mate - learn all of the chess secrets. Play practice games, solve chess problems and challenge your opponent. Visit the castle of Prince Kaspar who loves chess. The castle has a lot of rooms, each corresponds to individual chess piece. You can learn chess rules and practice solving different chess problems. Play against Prince Kaspar and defeat him
Colors (Android) Colors - Arrange falling color blocks on straight lines to get points and remove them. Keep field clear as long as possible. Keypad, trackball and touchscreen can be used to control tile movement.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix for eventual CNFE while displaying help
What's New in 1
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Random Mahjong:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS