Citrix Receiver is the perfect business solution for secure access to virtual desktops, applications and data.
Gain flexibility to work from anywhere with instant self-service access to your Windows 7 virtual desktop, business applications and documents from home, the office or on the road.
HIGH DEFINITION EXPERIENCE
Use any Windows applications, complex databases or even professional graphics software and be assured a high performance experience for the most resource-intensive tasks.
SIMPLE, INTUITIVE NAVIGATION
Interact with Windows apps and docs using intuitive gestures to zoom, pan, click, scroll and type with ease. Even turn your mobile device into a trackpad for fast and familiar screen navigation.
SECURE COMMUNICATIONS AND DATA
Send an email, join a virtual meeting or access files with confidence that communications and information are not stored on the device but kept secure on your company network
What's New in This Release:
· Support for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) devices
· Stability fixes
What's New in 3.0.60:
· RSA SecurID Soft Token integration and support
· Performance improvements
· Authentication and application subscriptions with Citrix Storefront
· Network status indicator
· Published URL support
· Improved user interface for Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich tablets
· Support for Citrix Mobility Pack and native controls in Windows applications
· Support for an external keyboard and mouse
· Full support for user devices with x86 systems
What's New in 2.1.1059:
Improved application interactions:
· Display the Windows pointer using the trackpad
· Hover with the magnifier to zoom content
· Device automatically adjusts the screen to follow text
· Predictive text completes selected words
· Copy and paste text between hosted apps and local apps
· Advanced multi-touch 2-finger and 3-finger gestures (for example, the 3-finger tap now opens the on-screen keyboard)
· Optimized for the Honeycomb user interface
· A new and improved logon experience to XenApp and XenDesktop applications and desktop
· A home screen widget that allows for rapid access to your applications and desktops from a mini-app that lives on your home screen
· Global search integrates application search results
· Two-way audio and recording audio between server and client (for voice-enabled chat applications, such as Skype)
What's New in 2.0.1063:
· Support for Android Honeycomb
· Support for devices with x86 processors
· Fixes for SSL problems reported when using Citrix Access Gateway on Android Gingerbread
· Various stability fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Citrix Systems, Inc.»:
Remote Web Desktop Remote manage & control your phone in browser, desktop SMS, webcam, file sync... The best web desktop for Android phones. It provides the easiest way to remotely manage & control your phone through desktop web browser without the USB data cable
YouTube Remote (Android) YouTube Remote (Android) - With YouTube Remote you can use your Android device as a remote control when watching videos on a larger YouTube 'Leanback' screen, such as your desktop computer or Internet TV. On your larger screen navigate to youtube.com/leanback and sign in with the same account as on the phone
AndroidScreencast AndroidScreencast - Desktop application to control an Android device remotely using mouse and keyboard. Should work on Windows/Linux/MacOS with any Android device.
1. Install the android sdk (download here)
2. Connect your device through USB cable and ensure it's detected with "adb devices"
Root Master Root Master is a free and no risk application. Users are able to just one-click root their android phone and other devices in the safest way. It support almost all Android models from different manufacturers and all Android versions
WInput WInput - This application is capable of remote controlling your Windows OS. It emulates a keyboard, numpad and mouse (touchpad).
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE WIN-REMOTE SERVICE!
You can find the service on banamalon
Mobo Daemon Wirelessly manage your Android device from the PC
Media Remote for Android Media Remote for Android - "Media Remote(BD Remote)" is an App designed to let you take control of some of Sony’s latest Blu-ray/TV/AV Receiver Products.
Check the Sony website for a list of compatible models. The app is not designed to work with PlayStation®3 or older version Blu-ray/TV Products
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Citrix Receiver for Android:
when installing give me error : There is a problem parsing the package
Date: 4 Apr 12
Date: 16 Feb 12
Todd Ann carter:
need for 2.2
Date: 6 Jan 12
Date: 17 Feb 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS