MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
Turn your Android device into a WiFi remote controller for your Windows PC with this beautiful and simple application!
Pocket cloud - is an applicfation which allows you to connect your PC very fast and get a safe remote access to the files as well as complete different operations directly from your Android device
|Best Universal Remote Control TV|
You can use TV remote control for Android
|2X Client RDP/Remote Desktop|
Stay connected to your home or office with the 2X Client for RDP/Remote Desktop. The 2X Client for RDP/Remote Desktop gives you easy and secure remote access using RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) wherever you are
TeamViewer - control your own personal computer from your mobile device. You will get complete access to your files and applications. The connection is safely coded so it is only you who can have access. Apply dynamic access password or use your personal one
Grzmote is a simple Android PC remote control application connecting via WiFi with tabs for music and movies control. Configure whichever application you like to control on the server side in a simple XML config file
Remote Notifier - This project sends notifications to a desktop computer when certain events happen on an Android device, such as the phone ringing, an SMS being received, or the battery running low. The notifications can be sent over Wifi, Bluetooth, or (in the future) USB
|Mouse & Keyboard Remote|
Remotly control your PC's mouse and keyboard via Wi-Fi!
Air swiper - is a handy application which allows you to control your device by means of touch free gestures using an oncoming indicator. A user can set the following functions: enable sleeping mode and unblock smartphone, control text messages, sound parameters, Bluetooth on and off, mobile data
Home Buddy Your home automation companion. Control Z-Wave devices right from your Android device.
IMPORTANT: Requires Vera Z-Wave Controller from MiCasaVerde