MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
myRemote - Simply the best remote control for Windows Media Center available for Android devices.
Download the Android application.
Download the Windows setup file and run the installer.
Right click the myRemote icon in the taskbar to find your Media IP number.
Type that IP number into the settings page and you are done
FooMote Lite - Control your foobar2000 with your Android device.
Follow the INSTRUCTIONS on banamalon.net! It uses the foo-httpcontrol. Download the FOOBAR_FOOMOTE.ZIP from banamalon
XBMC Remote - Control your XBMC Media Center with your Android phone
|VLC Remote Free|
VLC Remote Free - The most powerful Android VLC Remote - The easiest to set up!
✔ Helper configures VLC automatically.
✔ Control volume, position, track, play, pause
✔ Control fullscreen
✔ Beautiful interface
Demo features from the full version: browsing files, DVD control, subtitles, and more
Tesla is a PC media player remote control application for the Android platform. Designed for Ubuntu, and other Linux distributions, it interacts with the music/video players on your PC over a WIFI connection.
Supported video/music players include: Rhythmbox, VLC, Totem, amaroK, Banshee..
|VLC - Remote Lite|
VLC - Remote Lite Control your VideoLAN Player with your Android device.
See blog for VLC config (not just enabling web interface).
Works with Win7, Vista & MAC (VLC 1.1.4)
Windows is needed for HomeMedia!
To access the next/previous buttons flip/swipe the buttons at the top away.
To access the next/previous dvd-view flip/swipe the playlist away
|WMP - Remote Lite|
WMP - Remote Lite - Remote control Windows Media Player (WMP) with this application!
Swipe the top buttons away to access mute, fullscreen and audio buttons.
You will NEED HOMEMEDIA to control WMP with your Android device! Server program can be downloaded on banamalon
WiimoteController is an application which allows a Wii remote to connect to your Android phone. You can then use the Wii remote to control various applications.
IMPORTANT! This application does not work with most HTC Devices that have Sense UI. It doesn't matter if the Sense is turned on or not
WeeWheel is a mobile application that uses the built-in accelerometer to detect movement and convert it into joystick, mouse and/or keyboard signals for your PC
|mSpy - Cell Phone Tracker|
MSpy is a powerful tool equipped with a strong set of features that allow users to keep a check on the cell phone activities of their kids other family members or employees in order to avoid any unwanted behavior or for safety purposes