Monitor and manage your computers using this securely encrypted mobile app that gives you total control of your PC's from anywhere.
- View the status and uptime of all computers
- View the current CPU usage and usage history chart
- View the current available memory and usage history chart
- View the external IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
- View ping round trip response time and response time chart
- View the status and browse the local hard disks
- View the services status
- View the network interfaces status and traffic chart
- View running processes
- View event logs
- View the scheduled tasks status
- View all logged in users (local and remote)
- View hardware details like temperatures (system, CPU and HDD) and fan speeds (system and CPU)
- View the status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
- Search and view user accounts status in Active Directory
- View the list of locked user accounts in Active Directory
- View the list of user groups in Active Directory
- Start, pause, continue and stop a service
- Kill a process
- Start and stop a scheduled task
- Log off any logged in user (local or remote)
- Send a message to the logged in users (local or remote)
- Command prompt support
- Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet is supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
- Send commands to multiple computers in the same group
- Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
- Start/stop/restart IIS web sites
- Start/stop/recycle IIS application pools
- Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
- Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
- Check and install Windows updates
- Manage Exchange Servers
- When a computer goes offline
- When a computer starts up, shuts down, suspends or resumes
- When a computer battery level is low
- When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
- When the free memory is below a specified percentage
- When the processor usage is above a specified percentage for a specified period of time
- When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
- When a user logs in or logs out
- When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
- When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
- When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
- When the CPU or system fan speed is below a specified threshold
- When a web site has stopped on IIS
- When an application pool has stopped on IIS
- Fully secure connection using SSL for both computer and mobile device
- Ideal for Home or Work use
- Monitor up to 3 PC's (If you need to monitor more than 3 PC's you can get a subscription from
- Ability to run any operation that can be defined in Task Scheduler
The application will work even if the PC or Server cannot be directly accessed from the Internet, i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall. The application communicates with the server using a secure encrypted connection and the PC application installs as a service and it starts automatically when your PC starts.
A lightweight service for monitoring the Windows PC or Server needs to be installed, use the download section on this site to install it. For a quick setup guide please read this document:
Operating systems supported:
- Desktop: Windows XP and up.
- Server: Windows 2003 and up.
IMPORTANT: If you need help please send us an email at
rather than posting a comment in the Market - we cannot respond to those comments.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «MMSOFT Design Limited»:
WMP - Remote Lite WMP - Remote Lite - Remote control Windows Media Player (WMP) with this application!
Swipe the top buttons away to access mute, fullscreen and audio buttons.
You will NEED HOMEMEDIA to control WMP with your Android device! Server program can be downloaded on banamalon
Gmote Gmote turns your Android-powered phone into a remote control for a computer, allowing users to run movies and music at a distance. It supports all of the standard remote control features such as play, pause, rewind, volume controls etc. It also has a built-in file browser that lets you select what to play.
SRV1Console Android phone console for Surveyor SRV-1 and Macpod Forknife2 robots
IP Cam Viewer Basic IP Cam Viewer Basic - View and Control IP camera, DVR, NVR, webcam. SSL, H.264, Audio, Widget, cctv.
Awarded Best Software Award 2011 in Utilities category by Handster.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile and honeycomb tablet
KeroMouse Lite KeroMouse is the most advanced mouse application for Android devices to control your computer by your phone. It offers lots of features and customizations not found in other mouse applications
BtControid A tool to control computers with Android devices
Bluez IME Bluez IME - This application installs a new IME (soft-keyboard) that can read data from a Bluetooth input device. Supported devices are: Zeemote JS1, MSI Chainpus BGP100, Phonejoy and iControlPad (iCP).
This is NOT a bluetooth keyboard driver, it ONLY supports the devices listed above
tinyCam Monitor FREE Tiny Cam Monitor is an application for remote surveillance and control for your private or public network/IP cameras, video encoders and DVR. Be sure to use 3G/4G flat-rate data plan or Wi-Fi connection
MyMobiler for Android MyMobiler for Android - Control your Android device from your Windows PC.
· View your mobile screen on your desktop.
· Control your mobile by using desktop keyboard and mouse.
· Copy/Cut/Paste text between device and desktop.
· Capture mobile screen.
· Drag and drop files to your mobile
Remote Notifier Remote Notifier - This project sends notifications to a desktop computer when certain events happen on an Android device, such as the phone ringing, an SMS being received, or the battery running low. The notifications can be sent over Wifi, Bluetooth, or (in the future) USB
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on PC Monitor:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS