Using Webkey you can control your Android phone from any browser.
· You can click and type on the phone (we inject touch events to the touch device and create a new HID for typing),
· get screenshots (copied from the framebuffer device) in jpeg and png,
· start phone calls (it uses '/bin/system/service' from android)
· open webpages on the phone (it uses intents)
· browse, download from, upload to the SD card (it uses AjaXplorer so you can rename files, listen mp3, etc.)
· get the phone's location (GPS and network, it uses our JAVA code and shows the result on GoogeMaps)
· reading and writing SMS,
· exporting contacts, messages, call list in txt, csv, xls,
· works on wifi, 3g
· DynDNS support (it's a dynamic DNS service, after you register at dyndns.org, your phone will have an address like: myphone.homeip.net, this only works if you can reach your phone using its IP address)
· if your 3g internet provider blocks the incoming connection to your phone, then you cannot connect using its IP address or DynDNS, but you can connect through our server (the phone starts the connection like GoogleTalk does)
· user admin has a random password each time, but you can add new users. The connection is not encrypted, we are planning to use https instead of http
· opensource (it is licensed under General Public License)
· most of the functions uses only C++ part, which has very low memory footprint and almost no CPU use in idle.
What's New in This Release:
· some screenshot/touch fixes
· fix ICS search button
· decreased the uinput's shutdown time
· added game mode
· some java fixes
· supporting more phones in AndroidManifest.xml
What's New in 2.02:
· fixes some FC
What's New in 1.91:
· SSL support for direct connections
· no more user admin
· translations: Espanol (Spanish): Roberto Yoldi, Greek: Ilias Gerasimou, Hungarian: Peter Mora
|Boxee Wifi Remote|
Boxee Wifi Remote - Sunil Sadasivan
Turns your Android device into a remote control for boxee.
Includes (soft+hard) keyboard, playback, trackball, and volume key support.
If you experience problems, email me and I'll try to help.
Don't have boxee?
domus.Link is an Android frontend for the domus.Link web service and interface to the Heyu X10 controller under Linux. Design focuses on separating configuration from actual controls thus giving the user a simple and user friendly GUI. The primary concern being that anyone with little or no knowledge of home automation systems can easily manage/administer the system
Android phone console for Surveyor SRV-1 and Macpod Forknife2 robots
|Media Remote for Tablet|
"Media Remote" is an App designed to let you take control of some of Sony’s latest Blu-ray/TV/AV Receiver Products. Check the Sony website for a list of compatible models
SSHmote - A simple interface to control any multimedia player using your SSH connection.
With an intuitive and minimalistic graphical interface, SSHmote simplifies the browsing of your multimedia files and the control of you favorite media players.
SSHmote ships with many preloaded profiles: VLC, MPlayer, Kaffeine and Amarok
WebCapture - Easily capture Web Screen at any time (without using another capture program).
· View Capture Screen with specific Gallery
· Link Image to other galleries
· Share Captured Screen to facebook, twitter etc
Transform your smartphone into a remote-control device
|Remote Phone Call LK|
Remote Phone Call LK - Use your Microsoft Windows PC as remote dialer for managing incoming and outgoing calls and for writing and receiving SMS messages. Look for missed incoming calls in your call log, read your SMS and use your phone contacts for dialing and creating SMS messages. All from your Windows desktop via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth...
|Remote Magic Mouse|
A gesture touch and motion control wifi mouse for Android
|Best Remote TV Control|
Not just a cell phone but it is also a remote control