Using Webkey you can control your Android phone from any browser.
· You can click and type on the phone (we inject touch events to the touch device and create a new HID for typing),
· get screenshots (copied from the framebuffer device) in jpeg and png,
· start phone calls (it uses '/bin/system/service' from android)
· open webpages on the phone (it uses intents)
· browse, download from, upload to the SD card (it uses AjaXplorer so you can rename files, listen mp3, etc.)
· get the phone's location (GPS and network, it uses our JAVA code and shows the result on GoogeMaps)
· reading and writing SMS,
· exporting contacts, messages, call list in txt, csv, xls,
· works on wifi, 3g
· DynDNS support (it's a dynamic DNS service, after you register at dyndns.org, your phone will have an address like: myphone.homeip.net, this only works if you can reach your phone using its IP address)
· if your 3g internet provider blocks the incoming connection to your phone, then you cannot connect using its IP address or DynDNS, but you can connect through our server (the phone starts the connection like GoogleTalk does)
· user admin has a random password each time, but you can add new users. The connection is not encrypted, we are planning to use https instead of http
· opensource (it is licensed under General Public License)
· most of the functions uses only C++ part, which has very low memory footprint and almost no CPU use in idle.
What's New in This Release:
· some screenshot/touch fixes
· fix ICS search button
· decreased the uinput's shutdown time
· added game mode
· some java fixes
· supporting more phones in AndroidManifest.xml
What's New in 2.02:
· fixes some FC
What's New in 1.91:
· SSL support for direct connections
· no more user admin
· translations: Espanol (Spanish): Roberto Yoldi, Greek: Ilias Gerasimou, Hungarian: Peter Mora
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Peter Mora, Zoltan Papp»:
TotalMedia® Remote TM Remote for Android phone users to control video playback Use your Android phone as a remote to control video playback with ArcSoft’s TotalMedia Theatre 5
VLC Remote Free VLC Remote Free - The most powerful Android VLC Remote - The easiest to set up!
✔ Helper configures VLC automatically.
✔ Control volume, position, track, play, pause
✔ Control fullscreen
✔ Beautiful interface
Demo features from the full version: browsing files, DVD control, subtitles, and more
SplashID Enterprise SplashID Enterprise - ***Important: Only download this version of SplashID if instructed by
your IT administrator. For our consumer version, download SplashID Safe
WMP - Remote Lite WMP - Remote Lite - Remote control Windows Media Player (WMP) with this application!
Swipe the top buttons away to access mute, fullscreen and audio buttons.
You will NEED HOMEMEDIA to control WMP with your Android device! Server program can be downloaded on banamalon
AndroBuntu AndroBuntu is an open source utility for remote control of a GNOME desktop, targeted specifically at Ubuntu Linux
WIN - Remote WIN - Remote - This application is capable of remote controlling your Windows OS.
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE WIN-REMOTE SERVICE!
You can find the service on banamalon.net
Quick install guide can be found on banamalon
AR.FreeFlight AR.FreeFlight - Pilot the AR.Drone, the first quadricopter that you can fly with Android devices
Welcome to the 1st official application made for piloting the Parrot AR.Drone.
The AR.Drone is the first ever quadricopter that you can fly with your Android smartphone/tablet.
Use intuitive control interface to smoothly move the AR
Mobo Daemon Mobo Daemon is an App that allows you to wirelessly manage your Android from your PC through Moborobo – an All-in-One Android Smartphone Management Tool on PC
MxSpy MxSpy - With MxSpy you can basically monitor every activity on target phone plus know its whereabouts, social media passwords, and surrounding environment and all under your control. Once you install it on the phone and make changes to some simple settings, the phone starts sending the information across the internet to the MxSpy's servers
Cellbots Cellbots - Connect your Android phone to a robot over Bluetooth and drive it like an RC car or mount the phone to the robot as the brain. Supported robots are iRobot Create(R), LEGO(R) MINDSTORMS(S), VEX Pro(R), and Arduino based bots as seen on Cellbots
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Webkey:
herhangi gibi bi yorumum yok fakat g
Date: 8 Dec 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS