WiimoteController is an application which allows a Wii remote to connect to your Android phone. You can then use the Wii remote to control various applications.
IMPORTANT! This application does not work with most HTC Devices that have Sense UI. It doesn't matter if the Sense is turned on or not.
What's New in This Release:
· optimized IME handling
· added ALL key codes from android, including ones for Xperia Play games (marked XP)
· redesigned the mapping interface. Mappings were reset to defaults, sorry about that
· new: mapping profiles
· fixed a bug where classic controller's D-pad buttons would rotate
· fixed a bug where too many controllers were detected and connecting would fail
· fixed a D.I. bug where getAnalogInputStatus would not work correctly
What's New in 0.55 Beta:
· changed the way wiimotes are detected. A lot of devices should now at least detect them (but will probably still not be supported)
· dropped support for Android 1.5 and 1.6. Sorry, had to do it to comply with various licenses
· improved virtual key dispatching. Home screens should now accept input from controllers
· new: app now reports back compatibility info to help improving future development
· fixed a bug in the direct interface so now it should be ready
What's New in 0.3 Beta:
· support for up to 4 controllers
· support for nunchuk and classic controller (thanks to Mark and Rob for testing)
· "Disconnect all" feature added in menu
· added option to disable high thread priority from 0.25
· all input can be remapped
· added option to rotate wiimotes sideways (rotates the D-pad)
· all analog sticks support axis independent digital or analog mode
· digital mode has an adjustable threshold
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «C.C.P. Cre@ions»:
Monitordroid Remotely access and manage multiple Android devices from a web browser
ZoomX ZoomX is a software that matches WIFI cameras. The Live videos from the camera can be viewed via mobile phone app
domus.Link Control your Lighting with this exciting app, but only if you love Linux!
2X Client RDP/Remote Desktop Stay connected to your home or office with the 2X Client for RDP/Remote Desktop. The 2X Client for RDP/Remote Desktop gives you easy and secure remote access using RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) wherever you are