Rhapsody - All the music you want! One low monthly price.
THIS IS THE KILLER MUSIC APP. Listen to ALL THE MUSIC YOU WANT on your Android for one low monthly price. And even better, right now NEW CUSTOMERS CAN TRY IT FREE!
If you're already a member of America’s #1 online music subscription service, just install the application and start listening.
With Rhapsody, you can always hear the music you're into, with over 12 MILLION SONGS and every genre to choose from. The Rhapsody App even lets you DOWNLOAD PLAYLISTS DIRECTLY TO YOUR DEVICE. So you don't need an active connection and you'll save battery life compared to streaming. And you can LISTEN WHILE YOU TEXT, BROWSE AND RUN OTHER APPS.
A Rhapsody trial or subscription is required. Streaming music requires an active Internet connection. Downloaded music can be accessed without an active connection.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated support for display a wider range of bluetooth devices and added display of track information
· Fixed some streaming playback issues
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Share the app: Added a feature to share the app with your friends
· Fixed various TrackMatch issues
· Fixed misc. bugs
· Removed support for Android OS 2.3 and 3.x
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Download and playback issues resolved
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Track Match - Now directly from within the Rhapsody app you can identify music playing around you. Hear it. Match it. Play it! Access this feature from the left menu. (Track Match is Available on Android OS 4.0 & up)
· Experience enhancements - improved player design, album art added to track lists, other design refinements.
· Improved Listening History - Now view recently played music by: recent tracks, albums, playlists and stations.
· Performance improvements
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Audio Equalizer- Customize your audio settings (Android 4.0 and up)
· Sleep Timer- Fall asleep to your favorite music
· Artist and exclusive editorial videos
· Option to only download music when connected to WiFi to conserve mobile data
· Display of recent searches on search screens
· Ability to sort member playlists by date or by title for easier access
· Ability to skip back to previous track within radio stations
· Several visual enhancements
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Integrated a new payment method for Verizon Wireless customers
· Fixed issue where we were no longer auto-populating a playlist name when you created a playlist from Top Tracks or an Editorial playlist
· Fixed some errors in loading images
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Visual enhancements of album and playlist screens to feature large album art
· Much improved music sharing features
· Visual enhancements to the Browse screen
· Added user education tooltips
· Visual enhancements to the artist screen
· Rhapsody Playlists moved to the Home Screen
· Various bug fixes
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Design updates
· Player controls (Play, Pause, etc) in notification drawer for 4.0+ OSs
· Easier playlist creation via quicker access to your last saved playlist
· Improvements: faster image loading
· Snap to currently playing track
Many bug fixes and optimizations, including:
· Duplicate Artists in Downloaded Artists screen
· Shuffle My Tracks issues
· Duplicate track plays in radio
· Playback issues
· Remember place in queue
· Multi-disc downloads in correct order
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Fixed crash on launch
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Misc. Bug fixes
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Playing Music is Simpler Now: When you play an album, playback is shown directly in that album's screen, and the album is no longer added to Queue.
· Introducing Featured Music: Expand your musical horizons with posts, playlists, and album guides - updated daily by Team Rhapsody!
· Playing a Mix of Music: To play a mix of music without creating a playlist, just add it to Queue. Tap the button next to the track, album, or playlist that you want to add and choose Add to Queue.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· maintenance release
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Fixed resolution issue during playback for some customers
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Total re-write of the player engine to provide faster and more reliable playback
· Support to edit your Queue and your Playlists
· Player controls on your phone lock screen
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· New Home Screen!
· "Albums For You" - Personalized album recommendations based on the music you like
· "Rhapsody Replay" - New feature that provides you your music right when you want it based on your music activity
· "Featured Albums" - Featured albums from Rhapsody's world class editorial staff
· Fly-out menu to provide direct access to main areas of the app from anywhere
· Updates to the player - Full screen album art, swipe to skip, shuffle and repeat features, queue enhancements
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Download albums and tracks for offline playback
· Select where your album and tracks download (this allows for more internal memory on your phone).
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Improvements in playback performance: Faster time to playback
· Access to Settings Link added to the Home screen: Fix for users that are running Rhapsody on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and no longer have the "hard" menu key to access Rhapsody Settings.
· Feedback Link added to the Settings page: Direct link to send Rhapsody feedback
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Miscellaneous bug fixes