Ringtone Maker is a free ringtone app which creates tones, alarms, and notifications from MP3, WAV, AAC/MP4, 3GPP/AMR files you load onto your phone through the SD card or that you purchase through the Amazon MP3 store. Unlike many Android apps that use the Menu keys to store some software functions, most of Ringtone Maker’s controls are out on the interface and all respond to touch. You can set the start and ending notes by sliding arrows along the timeline, by pressing Start and End to record the point, or by typing in time stamps.
· Preview the ringtone files and assign to contact.
· Open an existing audio file.
· View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels.
· Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface.
· Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
· Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
· Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
· Record a new audio clip to edit.
· Delete audio (with confirmation alert).
· Launches automatically in response to the GET_CONTENT intent with a mime type of audio/ if any other application wants to pick an audio file - for example the "Rings Extended" application.
· Assign a ringtone directly to a contact.
· Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
What's New in This Release:
· Change the default Ringtone path for Android 4.0
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Ringtone Maker:
Date: 15 Mar 15
Date: 8 May 14
Date: 25 Oct 12
Nice i waited long time thank u! !!!
Date: 6 Aug 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS