Distance Measure - Quick distance calculator or measurement using:-
1. Screen (for small object)
2. Camera (for short distance)
3. GPS/Network (for long distance)
A) How to measure using Screen:-
1. Put the object on your phone's screen
2. Drag the button to start measurement
B) How to measure distance using Camera:-
1. Hold up your phone in Landscape orientation and estimate the phone's distance from ground.
2. Then aim the camera at the object which you want to calculate the distance.
3. The target should be at same ground level from where you're standing. If not, you need to do some adjustment.
4. You must aim at the BOTTOM of the object. (Eg: If a building, aim at the bottom of the building. If people, aim at the feet. If a car, aim at the tire)
5. ROTATE the phone when you try to aim the target. DO NOT move the phone UP/DOWN from the phone's height which you have specified earlier.
6. Tap the screen to stop the calculation or re-tap to continue.
C) How to measure distance using GPS/Network:-
1. Get the coordinates when you are at Location A.
2. Then move/walk/drive to Location B and get the second coordinates.
3. When you have the coordinates for both locations, the app will auto calculate the distance.
The app will first try to get the coordinates using GPS. If not available, it will use the Network. Accuracy and speed will depend on the provider.
This app can only act as an estimator or for quick calculation. The accuracy and speed will depend on your phone's sensor, resolution, provider, network connection etc. It will not give you 100% accuracy.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Mouse Click Enterprise»:
Sukan Sukan is an application for sport enthusiasts who are interested to know the latest football result
Volume And Area Calculator The application contains all basic calculators aimed to guage volume of various geometric figures. Users will realize illustrations with normal designations and formulas. the amount often is calculated by exploitation totally different formulas
Scientific Calculator AD A scientific calculator is a type of electronic calculator, usually but not always handheld, designed to calculate problems in science, engineering, and mathematics
BeatDroid A simple and light-weight BPM (beats per minute) calculator. This displays the average BPM (or Taps per minute) as you tap the screen. Long-touch to reset. You can set it to calculate the BPM over a specified time frame
GPA Calculator PRO - ABC GPA Calculator PRO - ABC is the ultimate College or High School Student carry-along tool. - Calculate your GPA by entering Letter Grades(i.e. B, B+, A) - Save & Store all of your entries - Calculate your cumulative GPA (CGPA)
Binary Calculator Binary calculator is conversion of values from all Bin , Hex , Oct to Dec
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Distance Measure:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS