Distance Measure - Quick distance calculator or measurement using:-
1. Screen (for small object)
2. Camera (for short distance)
3. GPS/Network (for long distance)
A) How to measure using Screen:-
1. Put the object on your phone's screen
2. Drag the button to start measurement
B) How to measure distance using Camera:-
1. Hold up your phone in Landscape orientation and estimate the phone's distance from ground.
2. Then aim the camera at the object which you want to calculate the distance.
3. The target should be at same ground level from where you're standing. If not, you need to do some adjustment.
4. You must aim at the BOTTOM of the object. (Eg: If a building, aim at the bottom of the building. If people, aim at the feet. If a car, aim at the tire)
5. ROTATE the phone when you try to aim the target. DO NOT move the phone UP/DOWN from the phone's height which you have specified earlier.
6. Tap the screen to stop the calculation or re-tap to continue.
C) How to measure distance using GPS/Network:-
1. Get the coordinates when you are at Location A.
2. Then move/walk/drive to Location B and get the second coordinates.
3. When you have the coordinates for both locations, the app will auto calculate the distance.
The app will first try to get the coordinates using GPS. If not available, it will use the Network. Accuracy and speed will depend on the provider.
This app can only act as an estimator or for quick calculation. The accuracy and speed will depend on your phone's sensor, resolution, provider, network connection etc. It will not give you 100% accuracy.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Mouse Click Enterprise»:
MapMe MapMe allows mobile users to locate their position via GPS. If the users move beyond specific range or distance, the application will automatically display the location on a map
TraffiCam TraffiCam will allow Android phone users to snap traffic picture using traffic cameras which have been installed in Malaysia
Kecek Android application to convert text-to-speech (TTS)
DogBuzz DogBuzz will play high frequency sounds to excite or get rid of any annoying dogs
TranslateMe TranslateMe is a talking translator. It's a mobile phone application for language translation. Use your Android phone to translate to and from English, French, Spanish, Malay, Japanese, Chinese etc.
You also have the option for the app to read out the translated text for you. However, not all languages can do the talking depending on availability
MyCuaca MyCuaca is an Android application for weather forecast in Malaysia
MyBody The MyBody Android application has two functions:
1. To calculate Body Mass Index (BMI)
2. To calculate Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) to determine daily calories requirement.
About Body Mass Index (BMI)
Body Mass Index (BMI) is used to estimate a healthy body weight based on a person's height
Sukan Sukan is an application for sport enthusiasts who are interested to know the latest football result.
With Sukan application, you can view the most up-to-date soccer result in the world especially from the prestigious football premieres and other tournaments
Total Calculator Total Calculator include more than 35+ type of calculators. This app is easy, straightforward and intuitive, simply write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic changing symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the lead to real time
GPA Calculator PRO - ABC GPA Calculator PRO - ABC is the ultimate College or High School Student carry-along tool. - Calculate your GPA by entering Letter Grades(i.e. B, B+, A) - Save & Store all of your entries - Calculate your cumulative GPA (CGPA)
Calc-It Calc-It is a calculator that has the basics and a little more
AndroidCalc AndroidCalc is a simple calculator application for the Android Platform
Scientific Calculator AD A scientific calculator is a type of electronic calculator, usually but not always handheld, designed to calculate problems in science, engineering, and mathematics
DaCalc DaCalc - Calculate formulas like, x*(2+3)-y/5.
After input the values of variables x and y, you can get the result of the formula by pressing =.
It is easy to calculate tips, tax and etc.
You can create your own formulas by click menu->edit, then save it
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Distance Measure:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS