Periodic Droid 2.1 - The most complete, customizable, Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements available for your Android.
Main features are:
• 118 elements
• Instant search!: Find elements by name, symbol or number. Write just part of element name and you will be redirected to element description. If more than one is found, you'll be able to choose
• You can choose criteria used to set elements background color in the Table (by category, state, crystal structure...)
• You can change which properties to appear directly in the Table. The 4 most-used properties can be shown there
• Fast-access list of elements. Sort the as you prefer (by name, symbol, atomic number, ...)
• 55 properties for each element! Including weight, state, boiling & melting point (°C & °F), electronegativity, crystal structure (image included), electron configuration, electrons per shell, color, discoverer and MUCH more.
• You can copy any property to clipboard to use in another app
• Reorder properties as you wish, so most used are on top
• List of isotopes for each element, including isotope, half-life, spin-parity, decay and abundance
• To even more info, browse Wikipedia article of each element
• Take a Quiz! Ideal to make sure you're ready for next test in School. As everything else, you can configure it. Choose what about to be asked (Elements names, atomic number, symbol, atomic weight, crystal structure, boiling point and/or melting point); what elements categories to include in test; whether to show element information on top as a help; number of questions; number of possible answer to choose from.
• Choose when to start when you open Periodic Droid (Elements list, Periodic Table, or Quiz mode)
Search PubChem databases using chemical names, synonyms, and keywords Features: Keyword with options Save search query
|The Elements Lite|
Contains all the information needed for your chemistry class and more
Derslerinizde yardim alabilir veya fizik hakkinda merak ettiklerinize ulasabilirsiniz
|Fizik Bilgi Yarismasi|
Kendinizi deneyin, Fizik bilginizi olcun! Bilgi yarismasi sevenler buraya! Bilgi yarismalari serisinde; en cok kategoride en cok dogru cevabi siz bilin, siralamada en ustte yer alin. 30 soruluk bu bilgi yarismasinda iyi sanslar
Periodic table with simple and easy to use molecular mass calculator
Have fun and learn new facts about chemistry with "Chemistry Quiz" app!
|Elements Lite (Keys) for webkit|
Elements of the periodic table. The full collection is a 3-book chem-series of apps for kids, teens, and adults.Join the 750,000 plus who have downloaded Keys apps.Game pack provides the following:- Flow selector for accessing chapters
We welcome to the world of physics. It is a fun and exciting way of learning about physics. What is
|Chemistry Knowledge Test|
It will take your quiz and on its base calculate your Chemistry knowledge score
|Biochemistry Lab Suite|
Solutions, chemicals, proteins, peptides, metabolites and mass spectrometry. The app aims in helping scientists and students working in the field of mass spectrometry based proteomics, metabolomics, biochemistry, biology and chemistry but also aids in general lab work