Periodic Droid 2.1 - The most complete, customizable, Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements available for your Android.
Main features are:
• 118 elements
• Instant search!: Find elements by name, symbol or number. Write just part of element name and you will be redirected to element description. If more than one is found, you'll be able to choose
• You can choose criteria used to set elements background color in the Table (by category, state, crystal structure...)
• You can change which properties to appear directly in the Table. The 4 most-used properties can be shown there
• Fast-access list of elements. Sort the as you prefer (by name, symbol, atomic number, ...)
• 55 properties for each element! Including weight, state, boiling & melting point (°C & °F), electronegativity, crystal structure (image included), electron configuration, electrons per shell, color, discoverer and MUCH more.
• You can copy any property to clipboard to use in another app
• Reorder properties as you wish, so most used are on top
• List of isotopes for each element, including isotope, half-life, spin-parity, decay and abundance
• To even more info, browse Wikipedia article of each element
• Take a Quiz! Ideal to make sure you're ready for next test in School. As everything else, you can configure it. Choose what about to be asked (Elements names, atomic number, symbol, atomic weight, crystal structure, boiling point and/or melting point); what elements categories to include in test; whether to show element information on top as a help; number of questions; number of possible answer to choose from.
• Choose when to start when you open Periodic Droid (Elements list, Periodic Table, or Quiz mode)
Newton's Cradle Android application to model the physics of Newton's Cradle.
What's New in This Release:
· Toggle accelerometer on and off (thanks to Chris Ross for the idea)
· Physics model switched from double to float and Math package to FloatMath package for performance gains
|Chemistry (Preview) for Tablet|
***** RealSimpleEdu: 225,000 paying customers from 150 Countries ***** This is a Preview Mode! You have limited access to the content provided. In this mode you can access 2 tutorials, 1 quiz and 1 set of flash cards
|Biochemistry Lab Suite|
Solutions, chemicals, proteins, peptides, metabolites and mass spectrometry. The app aims in helping scientists and students working in the field of mass spectrometry based proteomics, metabolomics, biochemistry, biology and chemistry but also aids in general lab work
|Periodic Table Reference|
The complete periodic table for your Android device
This app measures x, y, z components of device acceleration and full acceleration of device
|Learning Science Kids School|
Welcome to Learning Science by GameiMax! Explore the colorful and electrifying world of science. Here is your portable chemistry lab, It's only virtual chemistry lab for your device to conduct chemistry experiments, explore all chemistry reactions with lab tools
|High School Physics|
Features of High School Physics App: 1. Equations Calculator for over 170 equations covering over 20+ topics. 2. 160+ Definitions covering all the topics. 3. Descriptions for all the Units and Lessons. 4. Wiki pages for all the Units and Lessons inside the app
|Fizik Bilgi Yarismasi|
Kendinizi deneyin, Fizik bilginizi olcun! Bilgi yarismasi sevenler buraya! Bilgi yarismalari serisinde; en cok kategoride en cok dogru cevabi siz bilin, siralamada en ustte yer alin. 30 soruluk bu bilgi yarismasinda iyi sanslar
|Elements Lite (Keys) for webkit|
Elements of the periodic table. The full collection is a 3-book chem-series of apps for kids, teens, and adults.Join the 750,000 plus who have downloaded Keys apps.Game pack provides the following:- Flow selector for accessing chapters