Periodic Droid - A configurable Periodic Table. Explore or search 118 elements w/ 55 properties.
The most complete, customizable, Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements available for your Android, with these main features:
• 118 elements
• Instant search!: Find elements by name, symbol or number. Write just part of element name and you will be redirected to element description. If more than one is found, you'll be able to choose
• You can choose criteria used to set elements background color in the Table (by category, state, crystal structure...)
• You can change which properties to appear directly in the Table. The 4 most-used properties can be shown there
• Fast-access list of elements. Sort the as you prefer (by name, symbol, atomic number, ...)
• 55 properties for each element! Including weight, state, boiling & melting point (°C & °F), electronegativity, crystal structure (image included), electron configuration, electrons per shell, color, discoverer and MUCH more.
• You can copy any property to clipboard to use in another app
• Reorder properties as you wish, so most used are on top
• List of isotopes for each element, including isotope, half-life, spin-parity, decay and abundance
• To even more info, browse Wikipedia article of each element
• Take a Quiz! Ideal to make sure you're ready for next test in School. As everything else, you can configure it. Choose what about to be asked (Elements names, atomic number, symbol, atomic weight, crystal structure, boiling point and/or melting point); what elements categories to include in test; whether to show element information on top as a help; number of questions; number of possible answer to choose from.
• Choose when to start when you open Periodic Droid (Elements list, Periodic Table, or Quiz mode)
(This is a free, ads-supported app)
PC World: "5.0 out of 5 stars". "This app provides a wealth of detail about the Periodic Table". "This great app is free, so go ahead and download it". Read full review here:
Watch a YouTube video with features of version 1.6:
Watch another video with new Quiz mode, added in version 2.0:
If, for any reason, somebody does not have access to Android Market, it can be downloaded here too:
Periodic Droid 2.1 The most complete, customizable, Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements available for your Android
Chemic Chemic - A periodic table with simple and easy to use molecular mass calculator. Very useful for all chemistry students and graduates.
What's New in This Release:
· Slightly redesigned UI.
· Added Constants database.
What's New in 0
Science & Nobel Laureates Quiz Interested in science? You think you know a lot about chemistry, biology or physics? Moreover, you know the names of famous Nobel Prize winners? If yes, this quiz is a great opportunity to put your knowledge to the test
Physics Constant Table for Android Physics Constant Table provides the important physics constants in a table format. Professional User Interface with Pleasant Presentation. A Highly Useful Educational & Engineering Utility.Highly Useful Educational and Engineering UtilityKey Features: • Professional user-interface
Elektromanyetigin Gelisim Tarihi Elektromanyetigin tarihcesini, kuantum fizigini ve daha fazlasini bulabilir, elektromanyetik ile ilgili merak ettiklerinize ulasabilirsiniz. Elektromanyetigin Gelisim Tarihi android versiyonudur
Rf & Microwave Toolbox Lite Rf & Microwave Toolbox Lite - A microwave toolkit for Android.
The Lite version includes the following tools:
1) PI and T attenuator
3) Mismatch error limits
4) Capacitor Calculator
5) lcr parallel calculator
The normal version also includes microstrip, stripline, coplanar waveguide and many more..
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Comments on Periodic Droid:
Date: 4 Aug 13
Date: 12 May 12
Date: 7 Apr 12
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS