ScrambledNet is a port of the KDE game "knetwalk", by Andi Peredri, Thomas Nagy and Reinhold Kainhofer.
The player is given a network diagram with the parts of the network randomly rotated; he/she must rotate them to connect all the terminals to the server.
· Portrait and landscape modes are handled.
· Tile rotation is smoothly animated; highlighted tiles show the user's progress.
· The game is designed to be usable with 12-key keypad or QWERTY keypad, or by tapping the screen.
· The game has 5 difficulty levels; the first 3 use different board sizes; then wrap-around is introduced for "Master" level; then "Insane" level adds invisible cells. In case you're wondering, yes, I can solve "Insane" puzzles, usually in 10-12 minutes.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the "pop" sound when locking a tile.
What's New in 5.0.1:
· Minor improvement to the "connected" animation.
What's New in 5.0:
· both free and donate versions full-featured
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Moonblink»:
Scrambled Net You are given a computer network with the connections all scrambled; rotate the tiles to connect all the terminals to the server
TouchTest TouchTest is a simple Android application to test screen parameters and multi-touch
Chime Timer A simple and configurable timer app, with nice sounds
Dazzle Dazzle is a configurable switcher widget for Android devices
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on ScrambledNet Lite (Android):
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS