ScrambledNet is a port of the KDE game "knetwalk", by Andi Peredri, Thomas Nagy and Reinhold Kainhofer.
The player is given a network diagram with the parts of the network randomly rotated; he/she must rotate them to connect all the terminals to the server.
· Portrait and landscape modes are handled.
· Tile rotation is smoothly animated; highlighted tiles show the user's progress.
· The game is designed to be usable with 12-key keypad or QWERTY keypad, or by tapping the screen.
· The game has 5 difficulty levels; the first 3 use different board sizes; then wrap-around is introduced for "Master" level; then "Insane" level adds invisible cells. In case you're wondering, yes, I can solve "Insane" puzzles, usually in 10-12 minutes.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the "pop" sound when locking a tile.
What's New in 5.0.1:
· Minor improvement to the "connected" animation.
What's New in 5.0:
· both free and donate versions full-featured
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Moonblink»:
Dazzle Dazzle is a configurable switcher widget for Android devices
Thinker Thinker is a mobile application that can help to develop concept map and mind map for brainstorming session, taking notes or organizing info and facts. For the current version, it contains basic functions to draw text and arc
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on ScrambledNet Lite (Android):
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS