Screen On Toggler is basically a replacement tool for the default search button on your Android phone when you long press it. It allows you to quickly toggle your screen's timeout from always ON to your screen timeout's setting and vice versa.
Once installed, press and hold the search button on your android phone and a dialog will appear. Then select screen on toggler to toggle between always ON and your original screen timeout setting. You may also set it as the default action when you long press your search button, but it is recommended NOT to set as the default action, so that you may use it in conjunction with other search button replacement tools such as Wifi Toggler. You may clear the default setting for Screen On Toggler by going to the Manage Applications area, select screen on toggler and scroll down and click on the "Clear Defaults" button. This should restore the selection dialog when you long press the search button.
To restore the timeout setting to your original setting, you may either touch on the screen on toggler icon on your android's notification bar OR you can long press your search button and select the screen on toggler again, to toggle it. It's that simple.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor bug fixes
What's New in 1.52:
· Added new option to set custom screen timeout setting from app
· Minor layout bug fixes
What's New in 1.43:
· Added ability to detect and disable ads for those who donated
· Fixed some major bugs whereby in certain conditions, the screen timeout will be set to 0 (never timeout) all the time due to some combination of options set in the main app.
· Fixed bug where the timeout was set to 60 seconds by default if you installed the app for the first time. Now it will get the default screen timeout from your settings.
What's New in 1.4:
· Added new changelog dialog
· Removed titlebar from preferences page
· Added compatibility for Android 3.0 AKA honeycomb
· Fixed some issues when Screen On Toggler is set to start on boot
· Fixed major issue when toggling screen timeout on/off, should not have anymore issues with this
What's New in 1.32:
· Added option to start on boot
What's New in 1.32:
· Added new option to show notification bar icon only when enabled (i.e: when screen timeout is not in effect)
· Added donate button
· Fixed some small bugs causing the toggling not to work in the main activity
What's New in 1.1:
· Added launcher icon to allow toggling of screen timeout
· Added configuration option to always display icon in notification bar when screen timeout is NOT set to always ON (timeout in effect)
· Fixed some minor bugs
· Ad-Supported (only when you are connected to internet)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Malcolm Lim Boon Lian»:
Rotation Toggler Rotation Toggler is essentially an auto-rotate screen toggler application that allows you to enable or disable Android's auto-rotate feature. This is useful especially when you don't want the screen to change its orientation when say..you are reading an ebook or browsing a site and don't want your browser to change its orientation
Go Dutch! Go Dutch! is an extremely useful Android app that you would want to use when you're outside with your friends having some drinks, food or perhaps just shopping in general.
Lets say someone pays for the bill when you're out for dinner with your friends, then you want to calculate how much to pay for your portion only, you can use Go Dutch! to do just that
Favsites FavSites is essentially a quick launch tab browser application that allows you to load up to 5 tabs of your favourite websites. You can customize each tab to your liking to load your favourite local news site, tech news site, webmail or anything that you see fit.
· Ability to customize up to 5 sites to be displayed in the tabs (name can be customize too!)
Show IP Widget Show IP Widget is basically a very simple widget (4x1 in size) that displays your Android device's Internal AND External IP Address in a widget form. It detects your Internet connection (both WiFi and 3G) and displays the IP Address accordingly. If your Android device is not connected, a "Not connected" text will be displayed instead
Housing Loan Calculator Housing Loan Calculator is a simple housing loan calculator that you can use to calculate your monthly housing loan repayments. Useful when you want to roughly calculate if you could afford a house that you see in an advertisement pamphlet, newspaper or even on the internet
Wifi Toggler (Android) Wifi Toggler is basically a replacement tool for the default search button on your Android phone when you long press it. It allows you to quickly toggle your wifi from ON to OFF and vice versa.
Once installed, press and hold the search button on your Android phone and a dialog will appear. Then select wifi toggler to toggle between your wifi states of ON and OFF
Car Loan Calculator Car Loan Calculator - This Android app is essentially a very simple car loan calculator
Dove Alarm Clock and Flashlight Dove alarm Clock and Flashlight.
Best ever live wallpaper app, with eye catching images and beautiful live wallpaper with flashlight, Clock and Alarm. ique app with combination of different handy tools
IS FlashLight IS FlashLight lets you quickly turn on/off the LED flashlight of your Android device.
The most remarkable feature of IS Flashlight is the ability to listen to MP3 songs on your mobile with accompanying 3D disco ball animation and flashlight. In this 3D animation, the lighting scheme together with the flashlight are changed with the rhythm of the music
No LED No LED - some models of smartphones have no LED indicator which notifies about the missed call, sms or other notifications. Having installed this application you can adjust the reflection of missed events represented as colored elements which will stand for indicators and move on the blocked screen
Flashlight Pro for Android Flashlight Pro for Android allows you to use your screen as a flashlight and also as an emergency Morse-device.
· Uses the screen light as a flashlight.
· No time limit!
· Sets the brightness to full bright for extra lighting.
· Morse an SOS-Message by turning the screen light on and off according to the international Morse code
DHD Proximity Sensor Recalibrator DHD Proximity Sensor Recalibrator Due to many DHD's being incorrectly factory calibrated with regards to the proximity sensor, this little app was written to allow one to change the calibration on-the-fly and persist it over reboots.
This app is specifically for those experience issues with the proximity sensor
AutoRotate OnOff Simple AutoRotate toggle widget (1×1) for Android.
Allows you to toggle On/Off your screen auto rotate with only 1 click.
Control whether the accelerometer will be used to change screen orientation. If Off, it will not be used unless explicitly requested by the application; if On, it will be used by default unless explicitly disabled by the application
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Screen On Toggler:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS