Clipboard Contents is a simple and lightweight clipboard manager which watches your clipboard for any changes and saves its contents for later use.
The contents from the clipboard history can be copied into the clipboard again, they can be edited, deleted, and shared too. Any links in the contents will be quickly picked up and extra options will be available to open or share them directly from the device. HTTP and Market links are amongst the supported types.
Clipboard Contents can be easily turned off from the settings if it is no longer needed, and its operation can be customized to match the user's needs. The clipboard collection is intelligently stopped when the device isn't being used any more, which makes it very battery-friendly.
Task managers may cause the clipboard history to be lost. Please exclude this app from the kill list, or don't use task managers at all.
What's New in This Release:
· More ICS fixes
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Enabled HW acceleration for Android 3.0 and newer
· Added 'Skip clipboard' on adding new content
· Open IME by default when adding new content
What's New in 3.0.0:
· Added Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich support
· Added post-Honeycomb UI support
· Added 'Backup now' in Settings
· Fixed a bunch of small bugs
· Updated library
What's New in 2.3.0:
· Improvements to battery use
· Fixed issues between service-client communication
What's New in 2.2.0:
· Added WidgetLocker support
What's New in This 2.1.1:
· Added 'Show all actions' option for item click
· Fixed bug on fallback action activation
· Other small maintenance updates
What's New in 2.1:
· New user interface
· Restore clipboard at boot
· Improved communication with the service
· Persistent storage improved
· Contents can be manipulated when the service is disabled
· Integrated with Android's Quick Search Bar
What's New in 2.0:
· Fixed list items too small
· Fixed double notifications
· Fixed clipboard erasure detection
· Fixed status bar icon to match UI guidelines
· Added cloud backup/restore for Android 2.2 and newer (must be enabled in device Settings -> Privacy)
What's New in 1.4:
· Added support for shortening links using URLy when sharing them (only if URLy is installed)
· Fixed a couple of small bugs
· Tiny tweaks to the user interface
· Simplified English localisation
What's New in1.3:
· Links without 'http://' will be now detected
· Added confirmation upon content deletion
· Current clipboard content gets highlighted in bold
· Text size for the list can be changed (see the settings)
· Older items will be automatically removed (see the settings)
· Many other fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «martino2k6»:
Font Changer Font Changer allows you to replace/change the default system font on your Android device (will replace the keyboard font too for a fresh typing experience). It creates an automatic backup of the default fonts at the beginning. When removing the application it should be done from inside its settings to restore your default fonts
VM Heap Tool VM Heap Tool allows to change the Dalvik VM heap size to give demanding applications more heap space (thus decreasing frequency of garbage collection) to speed-up your device
SendLog SendLog is a diagnostic tool. It will send the log file and a process list from your phone to an email.
This is useful to send to the developer of an application in case it crashes or otherwise misbehaves.
You can choose any of the formats that logcat supports. The default and recommended format is "time"
Show CPU Usage Show CPU Usage shows the usage of your device's CPU in percentage. If you see it high (10% or more) for a long time, beware that your battery will be drained quickly.
Note: This is a DEMO app which is NOT POLISHED. Don't expect a nice UI or graphics
App Control App Control is a tool that displays detailed information about apps present in your device.
App Control is very easy to use, just click on the desired app to get detailed information about it. See how much storage space your apps are using. App Control can even identify uninstalled apps that are still using precious storage space
Smart System Info Smart System Info is a great minimalistic system information app for your Android device! Just system info that you need, nothing more. Simple, elegant and fast
DroidXRay DroidXRay gives you detailed information about your Android device's hardware and performance of some components.
· Did you know that storage space (internal disk space) affects the performance of tasks like browsing your contact's list?
DroidXRay shows you how fast your storage devices are operating and how fast you can scan your contact list, photos and music
SensorView SensorView is a little utility to view the sensor values from your Android driven smartphone.Most smartphones have sensors for acceleration, magnetic field and light.E.g
Super Status Bar Super Status Bar
Super Status Bar free mobile application allows you to change the default status bar without using ROOT rights for Android. Create your own personal status bar. Cool drop down panel, with notifications, recent apps, toggle and room for a widget
Speed Booster Speed Booster
Speed Booster for Android significantly increases the speed of your phone.
Improving performance is critical to get the most out of your device. Poor performance can lead to slow apps and drain you battery
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Clipboard Contents:
Date: 25 Jun 14
Date: 9 Jan 13
Date: 30 Aug 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS