DroidXRay gives you detailed information about your Android device's hardware and performance of some components.
· Did you know that storage space (internal disk space) affects the performance of tasks like browsing your contact's list?
DroidXRay shows you how fast your storage devices are operating and how fast you can scan your contact list, photos and music.
· Is your Battery Saving application really working? Check out the battery performance chart and see how frequently you need to recharge your battery.
Here's a list of some of the things DroidXRay can provide:
· Device name, model, manufacturer, etc;
· Phone number & type, Telephony network, SIM card information;
· CPU current and maximum speed (Mhz and BogoMIPS), model, manufacturer, etc (all cores);
· Memory usage: Physical and memory for Apps;
· Graphics card and display;
· Battery, camera, graphics card;
· All network connections and network devices;
· All input devices.
Works on ARM and x86 platforms.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed freezing while loading app list in some devices.
· Hardware tab now labeled System;
· List of installed apps included in the inventory (System tab);
· Bug fixes and performance improvements.
What's New in 1.0.6:
· Integration with App Control
What's New in 1.0.5:
· Fixed issues with the battery perforce graph when there's not enough data.
· SD card performance now informs when the disk is full.
What's New in 1.0.4:
· Added support for 4+ Cores.
· Fixed issue displaying summary information on some devices.
What's New in 1.0.3:
· Fixed issue getting CPU information in some Samsung devices.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «AppSubstance»:
NoDistress NoDistress - This SOS application can help you in a distress situation by contacting help and sounding all bells and whistles. It can send E-mails, SMS messages, make loud noises and take pictures of automatically.
Crossing that dark alley not knowing if you will get safe to the other side?
Set the alarm for a few seconds in the future
App Control App Control is a tool that displays detailed information about apps present in your device.
App Control is very easy to use, just click on the desired app to get detailed information about it. See how much storage space your apps are using. App Control can even identify uninstalled apps that are still using precious storage space
Calibrator Calibrator works out your Android phone's capabilities and what software it supports. You can also review your phone and tell everyone what you think of it so others can find it helpful. This is a reworked version of Calibrator for J2ME
DroidLogViewer DroidLogViewer - Log file viewer for Android.
· watch the system log information;
· save/email the system log file;
· type/buffer/level/tag filter the log information;
· look and feel settings
CurveFish DeviceInfo CurveFish DeviceInfo - DeviceInfo shows detailed information about your Android device
The Cleaner: Boost and Clean The Cleaner: Boost and Clean - now it is easier to keep your smartphone in order thanks to this functional application. Analyse and remove the files you don't need anymore. Free the RAM so as your applications work stably and open fast. Adjust scheduled service and make daily clearance of your smartphone
Aida 64 Aida 64 - is a software reflecting complete information on device. You can get the information on video accelerator, processor or RAM your smartphone is equipped with. Embedded diagnostics program will make synthetic test and show the core frequency
OS Monitor OS Monitor lets you monitor your Android system.
Process - monitor all processes.
Interface - show every network interface.
Network - display every network connection (requires Google Map )
Misc - monitor processor, battery and file system.
Message - check dmesg or logcat in real-time
Cpu Info CPU INFO is a fast,lightweight Cpu Monitoring,Cpu Testing and Analogue Cpu Live Wallpaper application
SysInfo Tool SysInfo Tool - SysInfo is a very useful utility that lets you view important information about your system. This application show all processes running on your device. Tapping one of the processes displays detailed information and you can also kill running applications
Synodroid Synodroid allows you to manage Synology NAS downloads from your Android phone via both WiFi and 3G.
Note: Make sure you select the right DSM version of your NAS when creating the connection to be sure all features work
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on DroidXRay:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS