SGS Toolbox - A little toolbox application for Samsung Galaxy S. It requires root and has the following functions:
- Display the product code of the nv_data.bin and of the .nv_data.bak (when available) allowing you to see whether your product code has changed after a firmware update. (needs root!)
- Quick access to several special dialer code menu's: Firmware info, Phone and Battery info, GPS test menu, Show IMEI
- Check for the latest firmware version available though KIES. For now the app pretends the phone runs JM1 when issuing the request, therefore it will only display the available updates for JM1.
What's New in This Release:
· Check for busybox at launch
· UI changes
· Fixed remount for gingerbread.
What's New in 0.5.3:
· Fixed the GPS test menu.
· Removed the unnecessary internet permission, CSC Selection and product code check functions didn't work on a fresh install when the efs backup hadn't been done before
What's New in 0.4.2:
· Bug fixes and error code reporting
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «uiterlix»:
Internet Boost Internet speed is determined by your ISP and can not change, but there are other factors to change
AppsInstaller Install apps from your SD card with this utility. Users installing non-market apps no longer have to use the G1 browser to find/install an .apk. Apps not compiled on SDK 1.0 (any app released prior to Sept 23rd, 08) won't work, since they don't work on Android period
CleanWiz Free, one-click system optimizer that can make your Android smartphone run faster by cleaning junk files and killing running tasks
Calibrator Calibrator works out your Android phone's capabilities and what software it supports. You can also review your phone and tell everyone what you think of it so others can find it helpful. This is a reworked version of Calibrator for J2ME
Andevice Andevice is an intuitive app which shows commonly needed information about your Android device and its state
OverclockWidget (Need Root) It can help you make the CPU run as your wish and monitor the current CPU speed. It can be a speed monster, or a battery saver
Show CPU Usage Show CPU Usage shows the usage of your device's CPU in percentage. If you see it high (10% or more) for a long time, beware that your battery will be drained quickly.
Note: This is a DEMO app which is NOT POLISHED. Don't expect a nice UI or graphics
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on SGS Toolbox:
Date: 18 May 15
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS