SGS Tools is an app which contains useful functions specially for the Samsung Galaxy S.
It can do the following things:
• Secret codes list (Don't worry clicking around, there will appear a popup if you have selected factory/hard reset )
• System clean up: this means you can delete all system apps you don't like with 1 click. It will remove the .apk, the .odex and the data directory. It won't let you delete apps that will "brick" your phone, so very useful for android beginners.
• MarketFix: This sets the Fingerprint in the build.prop to JF3 (2.1) and clears the market cache. After a day you should see 120 hits when searching for "documents". Useful if you are using a test Firmware and don't see copy protected apps in market.
• Homescreen Settings: In this Menu you can set the default screen (press the home button when you are already on the home screen) and the screen count. Only works with some Firmwares! Works for example with JM5, JM7.
• Move SGS Tools to System: This will save the app on the device if you do a factory/hard reset. You can also undo this.
• Run a script. This menu can run scripts, which are written as .txt files.
Simply write every command in a new line and put the script.txt to /sdcard/sgstools. It checks the inputstream of the process, for example if you want to notify the user about progress with "echo /sdcard/test removed", this will appear in the progressdialog. It also checks the errorstream and will display, if for example a command could not be found.
• Enable/Disable boot/shutdown sound or place custom sounds
• Last but not least, you can add shortcuts to homescreen, which let you run commands. Useful for example as shutdown, reboot recovery, reboot, etc. There's a bug in 2.2 Firmwares, which won't let you pick custom icons for shortcuts!
What's New in This Release:
· some useful scripts
· backup & restore your homescreen
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Samsung Galaxy S
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Fr4gg0r»:
The Cleaner: Boost and Clean The Cleaner: Boost and Clean - now it is easier to keep your smartphone in order thanks to this functional application. Analyse and remove the files you don't need anymore. Free the RAM so as your applications work stably and open fast. Adjust scheduled service and make daily clearance of your smartphone
SeePU SeePU shows the current CPU utilization and free RAM in the notification area.You can easily see whether your processor is being heavily taxed - and for example let it finish its job without burdening it further - or is sitting happily idle, ready for action
Perfect System Monitor Perfect System Monitor is a widget that shows system information:
• Battery: level, temperature, voltage.
• Free memory.
• CPU: usage, frequency.
• Free storage: Internal, External(SD Card)
Custom Locale Custom Locale allows you to modify the Locale of your Android phone to anything you like.
You can select a pre-defined Locale or create your own.
What's New in This Release:
· Added Chinese translation
What's New in 0.9
Speed Booster Speed Booster
Speed Booster for Android significantly increases the speed of your phone.
Improving performance is critical to get the most out of your device. Poor performance can lead to slow apps and drain you battery
Fast Clean Efficient cleaning cache and memory depth cleaning residues directory
List of supported devices is not defined
Comments on SGS Tools:
I need firmwer shv e170k
Date: 27 Aug 16
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS