SGS Tools is an app which contains useful functions specially for the Samsung Galaxy S.
It can do the following things:
• Secret codes list (Don't worry clicking around, there will appear a popup if you have selected factory/hard reset )
• System clean up: this means you can delete all system apps you don't like with 1 click. It will remove the .apk, the .odex and the data directory. It won't let you delete apps that will "brick" your phone, so very useful for android beginners.
• MarketFix: This sets the Fingerprint in the build.prop to JF3 (2.1) and clears the market cache. After a day you should see 120 hits when searching for "documents". Useful if you are using a test Firmware and don't see copy protected apps in market.
• Homescreen Settings: In this Menu you can set the default screen (press the home button when you are already on the home screen) and the screen count. Only works with some Firmwares! Works for example with JM5, JM7.
• Move SGS Tools to System: This will save the app on the device if you do a factory/hard reset. You can also undo this.
• Run a script. This menu can run scripts, which are written as .txt files.
Simply write every command in a new line and put the script.txt to /sdcard/sgstools. It checks the inputstream of the process, for example if you want to notify the user about progress with "echo /sdcard/test removed", this will appear in the progressdialog. It also checks the errorstream and will display, if for example a command could not be found.
• Enable/Disable boot/shutdown sound or place custom sounds
• Last but not least, you can add shortcuts to homescreen, which let you run commands. Useful for example as shutdown, reboot recovery, reboot, etc. There's a bug in 2.2 Firmwares, which won't let you pick custom icons for shortcuts!
What's New in This Release:
· some useful scripts
· backup & restore your homescreen
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Samsung Galaxy S
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Fr4gg0r»:
Advanced Mobile Care Advanced Mobile Care, gerçek-zamanlı virüs taraması yaparken aynı zamanda çok yeni Hırsızlığa-karşı, kuvvetli Oyun Güçlendirici, Pil Koruyucu, Arayanı Engelleyici, Uygulama Yöneticisi
user.conf Creator This application allows you to create your user.conf/userinit.sh files without the need to edit complicated files
The Cleaner: Boost and Clean The Cleaner: Boost and Clean - now it is easier to keep your smartphone in order thanks to this functional application
CPU Booster The best way to increase the CPU productivity of your phone, tablet or any other Android based device
Fast Clean Efficient cleaning cache and memory depth cleaning residues directory
AppsInstaller Install apps from your SD card with this utility. Users installing non-market apps no longer have to use the G1 browser to find/install an .apk. Apps not compiled on SDK 1.0 (any app released prior to Sept 23rd, 08) won't work, since they don't work on Android period
Cool Tool Cool Tool is a real time system monitoring utility. It shows a variety of system info in "always on top" floating window. Available meters:- CPU Load meter- Free RAM meter
Search on Green A quick hack to attach Google's Voice Search (which includes a voice dialer) to a long-press of the green "call" button
Quick System Info PRO Quick System Info is an utility application for quick access of the basic system information for your Android platform, including information for CPU, memory, SD Card, running processes, network states and installed applications
List of supported devices is not defined
Comments on SGS Tools:
I need firmwer shv e170k
Date: 27 Aug 16
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS