Face of Ring manages your ring and vibration settings depending on phone orientation.
For example: vibration is off if the phone is lying on the horizontal surface. When you have meeting, put phone face down to turn off its ringing. Soft vibration informs you about a call. Turn it and check caller identity. Put it face down again if desired.
The application has the capability to recognize the position and the orientation of the android phone at start of incoming call. It can differentiate among the following three states:
1. The phone is positioned horizontally and its face is up. This is "Face Up" state.
2. The phone is positioned horizontally and its face is down. This is "Face Down" state.
3. The phone is NOT positioned horizontally. This is the "Default" state.
While in the "Default" state, the application restores default settings to your ring stream and vibration. In the other states you can mute ring stream or/and turn off vibration (depending on your settings).
Scenario 1: You want to disable the vibration when phone is positioned horizontally (ex. lying on the table). At the same time, you want the vibration alert in other situations.
Solution: Disable vibration on both states: "Face Up" and "Face Down".
Scenario 2: You are in a meeting and don't want to be interrupted with the alert of any kind.
Solution: Disable ring stream and vibration in "Face Down" state. Then simply put the phone face down when complete silence is desired.
Scenario 3: May be you want to turn off only ring stream in case 2?
Scenario 4: Always turn off ring stream when phone is on the table. The vibration alert is enough.
Solution: Mute ring only on both states.
Scenario 5: And so on. Settings are for your suit.
- In "Face Down" state: Soft vibration while ringing (once every 10 seconds) so that you still receive incoming calls but in a more discrete manner.
- In "Face Down" state: Delay about 10 seconds before waking up that provides phone owner with ample time to check caller identity and place the phone face down again if desired.
- The application is started automatically after phone reboot.
- Capability to mute all other sounds. Please note: There is no way to recognize phone orientation while screen is off. The accelerometer does not work at this time. Thus you can mute all other sounds in the guaranteed way only if you turn over the phone while screen is active (screen on) and give it to sleep itself.
- Out of service and In service notifications. In other words - you will be informed when cell signal is lost or found
Home Chooser Flow Home Chooser Flow shows all Home apps in Cover Flow. It can Choose or Manage Home apps, just Tap or Long press the Home Icon.
You can easily Set/Clear default Home, See the Home detail, Kill invisible Home to save memory and Uninstall Home app. And it uses green color text to show which Home is running
SwipePad SwipePad - Creates 12 shortcuts for hyperspace jump
SwipePad is a launcher panel overlay. With a single swipe action, you can launch anything from within any app.
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
Appkik Appkik - Appkik - A single app to serve them all Appkik is a free and fun App manager and Task killer. Launch, backup, kill, uninstall, move to SD card and share multiple apps. With Appkik, you really kik apps
CM Locker: Repair privacy risks CM Locker: Repair privacy risks - is a useful utility which provides simple and fast start of selected applications without unblocking the display of your Android smartphone. Close the application access for the strangers, apply a key or a password. The application will boost device work and optimize battery consumption
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Face of Ring:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS