Face of Ring manages your ring and vibration settings depending on phone orientation.
For example: vibration is off if the phone is lying on the horizontal surface. When you have meeting, put phone face down to turn off its ringing. Soft vibration informs you about a call. Turn it and check caller identity. Put it face down again if desired.
The application has the capability to recognize the position and the orientation of the android phone at start of incoming call. It can differentiate among the following three states:
1. The phone is positioned horizontally and its face is up. This is "Face Up" state.
2. The phone is positioned horizontally and its face is down. This is "Face Down" state.
3. The phone is NOT positioned horizontally. This is the "Default" state.
While in the "Default" state, the application restores default settings to your ring stream and vibration. In the other states you can mute ring stream or/and turn off vibration (depending on your settings).
Scenario 1: You want to disable the vibration when phone is positioned horizontally (ex. lying on the table). At the same time, you want the vibration alert in other situations.
Solution: Disable vibration on both states: "Face Up" and "Face Down".
Scenario 2: You are in a meeting and don't want to be interrupted with the alert of any kind.
Solution: Disable ring stream and vibration in "Face Down" state. Then simply put the phone face down when complete silence is desired.
Scenario 3: May be you want to turn off only ring stream in case 2?
Scenario 4: Always turn off ring stream when phone is on the table. The vibration alert is enough.
Solution: Mute ring only on both states.
Scenario 5: And so on. Settings are for your suit.
- In "Face Down" state: Soft vibration while ringing (once every 10 seconds) so that you still receive incoming calls but in a more discrete manner.
- In "Face Down" state: Delay about 10 seconds before waking up that provides phone owner with ample time to check caller identity and place the phone face down again if desired.
- The application is started automatically after phone reboot.
- Capability to mute all other sounds. Please note: There is no way to recognize phone orientation while screen is off. The accelerometer does not work at this time. Thus you can mute all other sounds in the guaranteed way only if you turn over the phone while screen is active (screen on) and give it to sleep itself.
- Out of service and In service notifications. In other words - you will be informed when cell signal is lost or found
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «romario13»:
HelixLauncher HelixLauncher was created with the goal of extending the functions of Launcher yet making it intuitive to use
UltimateFaves UltimateFaves lets you organize your favorite applications, contacts and bookmarks in floating 3D carousels for a quick and easy access.
* Unlimited number of carousels in UltimateFavesPRO (2 carousels in UltimateFaves)
* Each carousel can contain up to 16:
2. Contact Cards
3. Contact Phones
CommandCenter CommandCenter is an open source utility to edit and run shell commands from a GUI (requires root)..
CommandCenter comes with a predefined set of convenient commands like dumping dmesg and logcat to your /sdcard but can be extended to run any command you'd like
App Stack Free App Stack Free is a widget that allows you to launch any of your favorite Apps fast and easy.
The widget is simple to use and configure. You have the ability to add or remove any App you have installed. Once an App has been added to App Stack, the App can be launched from the App Stack Widget
Quick App Installer Quick App Installer - Install external Android apps.
Quick App Installer features:
· Simple, fast, no background process, minimum battery usage
· Search any sdcard folder or phone folders
· Find and locate the
Rooted Explorer Rooted Explorer - This app is useful for App2SD users. Move an application to the SD card and make a symbolic link using this app.
1. After rooting, install App2SD (do not move apps to SD, just install).
2. Select an app which is big size, seldom used, but do not want remove.
3. Move only the APK to the SD card and make a symbolic link using this app
App Installation Tracker App Installation Tracker - Helps you keep track of your app installation history. Tracks all installations, uninstallations, updates, replacements. Includes a search function and an action filter
TrackDroid TrackDroid is a Google Android application manager. It will let you search, install and delete software on your Android enabled device. It will keep track of software updates allowing you to have "the latest and greatest" every time
Zapper task killer Zapper Task Killer - is an application which will analyze and seize applications and processes causing slow work of your smartphone or consuming much energy
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Face of Ring:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS