Face of Ring manages your ring and vibration settings depending on phone orientation.
For example: vibration is off if the phone is lying on the horizontal surface. When you have meeting, put phone face down to turn off its ringing. Soft vibration informs you about a call. Turn it and check caller identity. Put it face down again if desired.
The application has the capability to recognize the position and the orientation of the android phone at start of incoming call. It can differentiate among the following three states:
1. The phone is positioned horizontally and its face is up. This is "Face Up" state.
2. The phone is positioned horizontally and its face is down. This is "Face Down" state.
3. The phone is NOT positioned horizontally. This is the "Default" state.
While in the "Default" state, the application restores default settings to your ring stream and vibration. In the other states you can mute ring stream or/and turn off vibration (depending on your settings).
Scenario 1: You want to disable the vibration when phone is positioned horizontally (ex. lying on the table). At the same time, you want the vibration alert in other situations.
Solution: Disable vibration on both states: "Face Up" and "Face Down".
Scenario 2: You are in a meeting and don't want to be interrupted with the alert of any kind.
Solution: Disable ring stream and vibration in "Face Down" state. Then simply put the phone face down when complete silence is desired.
Scenario 3: May be you want to turn off only ring stream in case 2?
Scenario 4: Always turn off ring stream when phone is on the table. The vibration alert is enough.
Solution: Mute ring only on both states.
Scenario 5: And so on. Settings are for your suit.
- In "Face Down" state: Soft vibration while ringing (once every 10 seconds) so that you still receive incoming calls but in a more discrete manner.
- In "Face Down" state: Delay about 10 seconds before waking up that provides phone owner with ample time to check caller identity and place the phone face down again if desired.
- The application is started automatically after phone reboot.
- Capability to mute all other sounds. Please note: There is no way to recognize phone orientation while screen is off. The accelerometer does not work at this time. Thus you can mute all other sounds in the guaranteed way only if you turn over the phone while screen is active (screen on) and give it to sleep itself.
- Out of service and In service notifications. In other words - you will be informed when cell signal is lost or found
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «romario13»:
Speak or Shake Its very hard to find any application on your android phone when you need it, this app is for you to use your android smart phone smartly
Fast Restart Widget Fast Restart Widget is simple button widget for home screen you can easily stop all working apps and processes and free up memory quickly
App Manager App Manager is a tool for android devices which have the following features - -Launch/Start Application -Uninstall Application -Show details of application -Back up of application -Share the application -Show advance details of application
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Face of Ring:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS