FileSlick is a file manager with revolutionary gesture control, for a slick and easy approach to managing your files! FileSlick features:
· Root support
· Launching files / Sharing files
· Copy/Move/Delete/Rename Files and Folders
· Create Folders
· Preview and info for image files
· Filter support to find files in large folders
· Disable adverts option
· Theme Browser
· Modify permissions for root mode
· Toggle mount points between ReadWrite and ReadOnly
· Save hotlinks to folders of your choice
· SMB Support
· FTP Support
· ZIP Support
· Search in sub folders recursively
· Search for text inside files
· Quick access to remount / and /system as RO or RW (root only)
· Batch set folder/file permissions (root mode)
· Browse folders while performing file operations
· Total, Free, Used space for mount points
· Overlay support - Filesize Overlay
· Language Translations: English, Dutch, German, French, Greek, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Italian, Polish, Japanese
What's New in This Release:
· New advanced filter button added to normal filter. Currently allows filtering by date and filesize.
· Option to locally cache remote or archived files to allow them to be opened by other apps.
· Stability improvements for SMB mode.
What's New in 1.6.0:
· New view log option in root mode to see all root commands and responses
· Updated translations
· Changed default theme to a faster, simpler gray one
What's New in 1.5.9:
· SMB Bug fixes
· Fix to allow moving files between drives
· New media scan option in preferences
What's New in 1.5.5:
· Can set language explicitly in preferences
· 'Last Place' will automatically be added when changing places to allow quick access to the last place you were in.
What's New in 1.5:
· Vietnamese translation
· Support for Android 2.1 devices
· Bluetooth folder browsing / download / upload
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Optimized thumbnails for search displays
· New wakelock permission to allow for long transfers
· Dialog fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «RyanZA»:
OCLF (One Click Lag Fix) OCLF- This is an APK (Normal Android App) that will install an EXT2 lag fix for you.
The APK itself can support a number of different lag fixes. It currently has the old OCLF V1 fix, which uses symlinks, and it now also has a new V2 fix which uses bind mounts.
How to use this:
Copy over the APK file onto your phone, and run/install it as normal using 'My Files'
z4mod z4mod is another lagfix for Samsung Galaxy S. This one is a bit different from existing lagfixes though:
- Differences from OCLF: Uses native EXT/JFS instead of loopback mounts. Loopback mounts in linux can be a bit flakey at times, especially when they're on RFS. So this is generally better
RealBench RealBench is an application for benchmarking the file system. For now it has just one benchmark -- a benchmark that heavily stresses the file system for both reading and writing, as well as heavily stressing ram and the garbage collector. Basically, this is a benchmark designed to do as poorly as possible with the SGS's stock problems
Visual Traceroute Visual Traceroute will show you, on a map, the path your data travels to any server in the world
QuickSnap QuickSnap - Very simple application that makes up (slightly) for not having a dedicated camera button.
Install the application, put a shortcut to it on your homepage. Shortcut will open (as quickly as possible) a preview window. Tapping anywhere on the screen will take a photo. Back button to exit.
UNCOPT File Browser Free UNCOPT File Browser Free is a file manager for Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), with a nice user interface and features similar to Astro or ES File Manager. The app can be used to browse the phone's file system, internal memory and sdcard. It treats zip files as if they are just folders, including nested archives
ES File Explorer ES File Explorer is a local & network file manager. It provides a file explorer for both local phone and one’s remote computer. The user can view the files in his/her phone and in the computer’s shared folder
File Manager (Explorer) File Manager (Explorer) is best and Fastest Free File Manager.
Cool UI design, user friendly Features
nookFileManager NookFileManager is an application for the nook that allows browsing of the filesystem
AndroXplorer Lite AndroXplorer - A new way to explore your Android mobile device. AndroXplorer is an intuitive, user friendly, features rich and sophisticated file manager.
Please kindly be informed that this version is the lite version of AndroXplorer, version 2. It is a free application without ads. This version DOES NOT support compression or encryption
Apk renamer pro Apk renamer pro - this software will scan your device and find setup files of apk applications and it can rename standard files according to the names of the corresponding applications
Box Box - Box for Android lets you easily view, access and share files:*Browse files on Box*View documents, media & other files (5GB Free)*Share links to files*Create and upload files from your device*Search through filesBox's web-based service also lets you share, manage and collaborate on content online. Visit www.box.net
Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP) for Android Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP) - Use your mobile phone to browse, explore and manage files of any Bluetooth ready device! Download, upload, explore, create and delete files and folders on your phone, PDA, palm, music player and so on; using an easy and intuitive user-interface
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on FileSlick:
Date: 15 Nov 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS