LauncherPro - Application launcher based on the stock Android Launcher (Home app).
· Super-smooth scrolling
· Animated screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense)
· Up to 7 home screens
· App drawer (2D and 3D!) with a fly-in effect and smooth scrolling
· Scrollable shortcut dock
What's New in This Release:
· Support for icon packs. You can choose an icon pack in Preferences > Theme Settings > Icon Pack. Information on creating your own icon packs will be posted soon.
· Real homescreen looping (enabled by default, you can disable in Preferences > Homescreen Settings > Homescreen Looping).
· Option to hide homescreen icon label backgrounds. (Preferences > Appearance Settings > Show Icon Labels Background)
· Scrolling performance improvements.
· Fixed an issue with 3rd party scrollable widgets on some HTC phones.
· Fixed a visual glitch when using Light caches and the "Flip" transition.
· Fixed hidden apps reappearing when they're updated.
What's New in 0.8.5:
What's New in 0.8.4.1:
For all users:
· Reduced memory usage. This should reduce memory-related FCs (if you experience any).
· Improvements to the scrolling performance/smoothness
· Changed Paypal links to Market links
For Plus users only:
· New: LauncherPro Widgets are now skinnable! Widget skins are installed as normal Android apps, either through the Android Market or downloading them from 3rd party websites. Once you install some skins, you can apply them by opening LauncherPro and pressing Menu > Preferences > LP Widget Settings, then choose the widget you want to apply the skin to, press Select Skin and pick one of your installed skins. After restarting LauncherPro, the widget should have the skin applied. If you would like to make your own skins, please refer to this thread in our forum for more information.
· Fixed some bugs in the Calendar widget related to daylight savings time.
· Fixed force-close when scrolling the app drawer on certain Android 2.1 devices (Droid Eris, Nook Color, etc.)
· Fixed force-close when trying to update Twitter/Friends widget with empty Twitter login credentials
What's New in 0.8.3:
· Homescreen transition effects – You can now choose different transition effects to be used when moving through homescreens. Currently there are four effects on top of the usual side scrolling: Scale, Rotate, Flip, and Cube. More effects will come in future updates. (Menu > Preferences > Homescreen Settings > Transition effect
What's New in 0.8.2.0 beta:
What's New in 0.8.1.1 beta:
For all users:
· New “Virtual looping” on homescreens! A ton of people requested loop scrolling on homescreens. The problem is that would be incompatible with Live Wallapers, and it would make most static wallpapers look weird. So instead I decided to use a different approach. When you try to scroll past the last homescreen, LauncherPro will quickly bounce back to the first. Conversely, if you try to scroll before the first screen, it will bounce you forward to the last screen. This effectively gives you loop scrolling (you can scroll indefinitely in any direction) without incompatibility issues or nasty visual side effects. (Enable in Preferences > Homescreen Settings)
For Plus users only:
· New dock popup: Recent Apps. Will show you a list of your most recently used apps/tasks, so that you can quickly switch between then.
· New “Clear cache” option for Twitter and Facebook widgets. In order to reduce disk usage and startup time, you should periodically clear the caches which will remove all stored data (tweets, posts, user photos, etc) from LauncherPro. For the Friends widget, you should clear both caches. (Preferences > LP Widget Settings > Twitter widget/Facebook widget)
· Fixed a bug where selecting Monday as the first day of the week on the Calendar Widget would result in wrong days being marked as busy in the widget.
· New: Bookmarks popup. This new dock popup gives you quick access to your bookmarks. Just like the Bookmarks widget, the popup only works with bookmarks stored on the standard bookmark database in your phone, so if your browser of choice doesn’t use this database, you’ll need to export them to the main database (if your browser has that option) or add them manually into the stock browser.
Easy touch - one click fast access button to all necessary and frequently used functions
|GO Launcher EX Theme Clouds|
This a new skin for GO Launcher EX Theme = cloud Theme is clear, simple them!
|Speak or Shake|
Its very hard to find any application on your android phone when you need it, this app is for you to use your android smart phone smartly
|Toggle Shortcuts (TriShortcuts)|
Lock device, expand statusbar with one tap and more!
|TodoToday for Checkvist|
TodoToday for Checkvist is a task list application to show current todo items from the online task management and outlining tool Checkvist.com
|GO Launcher EX Theme Valentine|
GO Launcher EX Theme valentine day with full of Love Pink Heart works only with GO Launcher EX, if you don't have it, download for free from Google Play
Intuitive tool to easily manage applications on the Android based phone. AppMonster allows you to install, uninstall, backup, sort your applications
The brand new 91 Launcher is a useful and helpful home screen alternative solution for your device, which supports Android 4.0 UI style and customizable interface. It will bring you a wonderful experience with useful functions and smooth operation
Lockly Launcher replaces your Home Screen and Lock Screen
|GO Launcher EX Theme PeaceSign|
This a new skin for GO Launcher EX Theme = peace rasta sign Theme is pacific them designed specially for free, peaceful people