SGS Toolbox - A little toolbox application for Samsung Galaxy S. It requires root and has the following functions:
- Display the product code of the nv_data.bin and of the .nv_data.bak (when available) allowing you to see whether your product code has changed after a firmware update. (needs root!)
- Quick access to several special dialer code menu's: Firmware info, Phone and Battery info, GPS test menu, Show IMEI
- Check for the latest firmware version available though KIES. For now the app pretends the phone runs JM1 when issuing the request, therefore it will only display the available updates for JM1.
What's New in This Release:
· Check for busybox at launch
· UI changes
· Fixed remount for gingerbread.
What's New in 0.5.3:
· Fixed the GPS test menu.
· Removed the unnecessary internet permission, CSC Selection and product code check functions didn't work on a fresh install when the efs backup hadn't been done before
What's New in 0.4.2:
· Bug fixes and error code reporting
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «uiterlix»:
Express Uninstaller Express Uninstaller - With Express Uninstaller you can easily uninstall applications from your Android device. Express Uninstaller uses cache for faster loading. Two modes are available: standard and batch. In standard mode you can uninstall apps one by one. In batch mode you can select multiple apps and hit 'Uninstall Selected Applications' button to uninstall them
Memory map Memory map - is a useful utility which can analyze file system of Android device and reflect all folders as interactive map. Handy interface allows a smartphone owner to see needless applications and cash consuming memory
OG Smart Booster OG Smart Booster help your phone become stronger
Network,Memory,Battery booster App manager smart
Android Junk Files Cleaner Android Junk Files Cleaner is an android system tool which can clean history ,protect your personal privacy , save your disk space ,make your phone's speed more faster
Super Status Bar Super Status Bar
Super Status Bar free mobile application allows you to change the default status bar without using ROOT rights for Android. Create your own personal status bar. Cool drop down panel, with notifications, recent apps, toggle and room for a widget
DroidLogViewer DroidLogViewer - Log file viewer for Android.
· watch the system log information;
· save/email the system log file;
· type/buffer/level/tag filter the log information;
· look and feel settings
ROM Manager Must have app for any root user. Make backups, flash ROMs, and own your device.ROM Manager is THE MUST HAVE APP for any Android root user. (Over 600000 downloads and counting!)* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI
glInfo glInfo - Small developer utility that lists a device's OpenGL ES version information, supported extensions and display configurations.
The report can be copied and pasted or sent via email from the menu, to help diagnose performance issues or provide OpenGL details about your device
user.conf Creator user.conf Creator - This application allows you to create your user.conf/userinit.sh files without the need to edit complicated files. Simply plug your values into the app and it will create the necessary files for you and push them to the proper location.
For now, works for Cyanogen 3.6.8x+, Cyanogen 4.1.99+ and OfficialDonut. See help for details
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on SGS Toolbox:
Date: 18 May 15
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS