Syncroid synchronizes your Outlook client calendar with your Android calendar. It only synchronizes meetings (appointments) and only from PC to Android. Note:.
What's New in This Release:
· Android: Improved way to extract PC setup
· Android: Added some visual feedback, and many minor changes
· PC: Fixed possible crash with outlook library
· PC: Fixed problem with update dialog not showing up until you show options
· PC: Improved logging
· PC: Added support for removing known device serial numbers from tray menu
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Android: Compatible with Android 2.0 and up only (the old version was compatible with 1.6 too)
· Android: Removed limitation to disable auto synchronization
· Android: fixed several possible crash problems
· Android: added Calendar manager which allows you to delete unnecessary calendars
· Android: tested and worked with Android 2.2 and 2.3. If you experience problems with any version starting from Android 2.0 and up, please notify me.
· PC: added option to use current host name as a calendar name
· PC: removed option to use default calendar. This is not applicable now that Syncroid is using it's own account to provide calendars.
· PC: added support for extracting owner e-mail address from Outlook profile and provide it to Android calendar
· PC: better support for selecting default outlook profile
· PC: fixed dialog asking for permissions is now shown modal
· PC: many minor fixes and external tools and libraries updates
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Fixed a nasty bug with memory copy from Outlook
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Added Android calendar color selection to Preferences > Calendar tab (available only when using custom calendars). This way you could use Syncroid from more than one location and distinct calendar events.
· Added "Last sync on < date >" in Preferences > Server tab. Now you can see when was the last time you synchronized. Field get cleared upon application restart.
· Fixed a problem with PC update. Result was that the updater cannot overwrite adb files when updating during adb sync. If you have this problem (updating previous version) you need to disconnect USB cable and manually kill adb. You could also mount your Android drive and install from installer located in Syncroid folder there.
· Fixed many small bugs including some cleanup code in Outlook handling
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Added support for remote server synchronization.
· Added options to switch on/off different connection modes
· Fixed many small bugs
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Added support for ADB. You need to switch on USB debugging in Settings -> Applications -> Development. In this mode you don't need to use Android drive. Sync starts as soon as you connect your phone. Importing of new data also happens automatically. Please note that unlike disk drive mode, you'll probably be asked to provide vendor specific USB drivers for your phone in order for this mode to work.
· Removed 1.1.2011 expiration limitation
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Added Crash reporting
· Improved logging
· Added field to compensate any differences between Android and PC timezone incompatibilities.
· Removed some code not needed yet (will bring it back when implementing Android to PC sync)
· Android part now has more robust extraction code for PC setup
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Demosten»:
HTC Sync HTC Sync You can use HTC Sync to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar or Outlook Express contacts and the bookmarks of web browser between your computer and your phone. It also lets you install third-party Android applications on the phone, and bring your photos, videos, documents, songs, and playlists to your mobile phone
Rseven Rseven-Your mobile phone is your most personal device; it is with you most of the time. It records your daily activities; calls made, text received, pictures taken. When you backup and sync those data to Rseven, the Rseven.com website will show those activities in a Timeline format and displays the strength of your relationships with the people that you communicate with
ClearSync To Outlook Free Trial ClearSync to Outlook Free Trial: Elegant Sharing of Multiple Calendars Made EasyAn integrated multiple calendars and contacts solution for Android, PCs, the web, other smartphones
Funambol Sync Client Funambol Sync Client - The Funambol Client for Android is a SyncML client for the Google Android mobile platform. It can sync the contacts list, calendar, notes, tasks and eventually multimedia content (pictures, music, files)
Upvise From public sources of news or reference content like Wikipedia to your indispensable personal data, Upvise makes it easy to sync information between your mobile phone and your web account. and access on-the-go
LabiSync-calendar sms contacts LabiSync - Sync Everything, Any Device
LabiSync is the easiest and safest way to sync, backup and manage your contacts, calendar, photos, SMS&MMS and call logs across your computers, phones and tablets
The Missing Sync for Android Sync your phone/tablet with PC or Mac, USB or wirelessly via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Sync with Outlook, iCal and Address Book over USB, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Sync media with Windows Media Player, iTunes & iPhoto
Firefox Sync - Firefox Addon Firefox Sync - Free browser add-on that lets you stay in sync with your Firefox. Access your history, passwords, bookmarks and even open tabs across all your devices.
Doing online research from the office, only to see itʼs time to head home? Now you can go back to your opened tabs and search history in an instant from any PC
mIQ: Backup, Sync, Share mIQ: Backup, Sync, Share - m:IQ takes the content on your phone and pushes it to a private account on the web. From that point on, what you do on the phone will instantly update on the web and what you do on the web will update on your phone
Upvise Contacts Manage your contacts from your web browser and get them automatically on your phone. Type in some contact information in your mobile when you meet someone, and it is automatically uploaded to your web account. With the Contacts wiki, your contacts are always in sync between your mobile and your web account
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Syncroid:
Date: 23 Aug 15
Date: 4 Mar 12
how to use internet motorola charm to pc
Date: 27 Oct 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS