Motorola DROID X maintenance upgrade from Verizon Wireless.
1. Download "update.zip" to the root of your SD card.
2. Do not unzip or rename the file.
3. With the "update.zip" file on your SD card and not in a folder, power off your mobile phone.
4. Boot into recovery mode by holding down "Home" and then "Power" until you see an exclamation mark.
5. Then press the "Search" button and you will enter recovery.
6. Using the volume keys, highlight "apply update.zip" and press in the camera button.
7. The update will now be applied.
What's New in This Release:
· Preloaded Madden NFL football game;
· Preloaded Adobe Flash Player 10.1;
· Preloaded MyVerizon application (v5);
· Added Data Widget to home panel;
· Improved Android OS Froyo stability.
· Improvements to Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync: Enhancements to corporate email sync and push stop; PIN lock timeout now follows the server's settings; Enhancements to SMTP authentication.
· Improvements to Visual Voice Mail: “Failed delivery to” message displays correctly when messages can't be sent; Audio routes correctly to speaker, even when connected to a mono Bluetooth headset.
· Device now supports MP3 media files after MR2 update;
· MusicPlay now runs smoothly and without lock-ups;
· Weather widget stays with assigned location updates, not current location;
· “Smart Profile: Face Down” feature will not permanently disable the phone's ringer;
· Enhanced audio sync when playing high quality WMV videos;
· Improved video playback;
· Clearer colors assigned to soft keys in applications such as Google Maps;
· In the Contacts widget, keyboard now appears when using “type to search”;
· Eliminated camera “Force Close” errors;
· Device lock remains, even after a long, hard key press;
· Quicker wake-up of display when on a call
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Verizon Wireless»:
USBCurrent USBCurrent - When started, the program will show a message containing the amount of electrical current that is available to the phone through usb connection measured in Milliamperes [mA]. Normally the values should be 100, 300, or 500
Phone 1n One Phone 1n One is a short cut app containing a list of essential shortcuts used on Android phone
PGSystemInfo All information about your phone or information which u want to know in this small app
Appcombine Appcombine is a lightweight and simple app manager tool.
· Safe task killer (beta)
· Install apps from SD card.
· Backup installed apps (sdcard/appcombine/archive).
· Uninstall/Launch apps.
· Show apps in Market.
· Autoscan SD card far not installed apps
CPU Identifer CPU / RAM / DEVICE Identifier - an excellent program for android, which detail and, most importantly, reliably provide you with information about your device, camera, display, and more. So in case of need, it is not necessary to have on hand is now the technical documentation from your smart phone
Android Interview MCQ Android is a mobile operating system (OS) based on the Linux kernel and currently developed by Googl
Xender Xender - Need to transfer files between phones or between your phone and computer? Try Xender and experience the coolest all-in-one file transfer and sharing app! Xender transfers anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps, in an instant with a few taps
List of supported devices is not defined
Comments on Verizon Motorola DROID X Software Update:
Date: 12 Oct 15
airlife 100 run? funciona bien?
Date: 14 Jul 15
i want to recovery mode Samsung Galaxy SHV-E
Date: 29 Jan 14
Date: 15 Aug 12
DE VERDAD FUNCIONA???????
Date: 31 Mar 12
Date: 10 Mar 12
Date: 26 Feb 12
Date: 18 Feb 12
Date: 18 Feb 12
funciona en airlife 100 quien lo ha probado???
Date: 9 May 11
Eluga turbo new verzen w
Date: 1 Feb 17
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS