LauncherPro - Application launcher based on the stock Android Launcher (Home app).
· Super-smooth scrolling
· Animated screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense)
· Up to 7 home screens
· App drawer (2D and 3D!) with a fly-in effect and smooth scrolling
· Scrollable shortcut dock
What's New in This Release:
· Support for icon packs. You can choose an icon pack in Preferences > Theme Settings > Icon Pack. Information on creating your own icon packs will be posted soon.
· Real homescreen looping (enabled by default, you can disable in Preferences > Homescreen Settings > Homescreen Looping).
· Option to hide homescreen icon label backgrounds. (Preferences > Appearance Settings > Show Icon Labels Background)
· Scrolling performance improvements.
· Fixed an issue with 3rd party scrollable widgets on some HTC phones.
· Fixed a visual glitch when using Light caches and the "Flip" transition.
· Fixed hidden apps reappearing when they're updated.
What's New in 0.8.5:
What's New in 0.8.4.1:
For all users:
· Reduced memory usage. This should reduce memory-related FCs (if you experience any).
· Improvements to the scrolling performance/smoothness
· Changed Paypal links to Market links
For Plus users only:
· New: LauncherPro Widgets are now skinnable! Widget skins are installed as normal Android apps, either through the Android Market or downloading them from 3rd party websites. Once you install some skins, you can apply them by opening LauncherPro and pressing Menu > Preferences > LP Widget Settings, then choose the widget you want to apply the skin to, press Select Skin and pick one of your installed skins. After restarting LauncherPro, the widget should have the skin applied. If you would like to make your own skins, please refer to this thread in our forum for more information.
· Fixed some bugs in the Calendar widget related to daylight savings time.
· Fixed force-close when scrolling the app drawer on certain Android 2.1 devices (Droid Eris, Nook Color, etc.)
· Fixed force-close when trying to update Twitter/Friends widget with empty Twitter login credentials
What's New in 0.8.3:
· Homescreen transition effects – You can now choose different transition effects to be used when moving through homescreens. Currently there are four effects on top of the usual side scrolling: Scale, Rotate, Flip, and Cube. More effects will come in future updates. (Menu > Preferences > Homescreen Settings > Transition effect
What's New in 0.8.2.0 beta:
What's New in 0.8.1.1 beta:
For all users:
· New “Virtual looping” on homescreens! A ton of people requested loop scrolling on homescreens. The problem is that would be incompatible with Live Wallapers, and it would make most static wallpapers look weird. So instead I decided to use a different approach. When you try to scroll past the last homescreen, LauncherPro will quickly bounce back to the first. Conversely, if you try to scroll before the first screen, it will bounce you forward to the last screen. This effectively gives you loop scrolling (you can scroll indefinitely in any direction) without incompatibility issues or nasty visual side effects. (Enable in Preferences > Homescreen Settings)
For Plus users only:
· New dock popup: Recent Apps. Will show you a list of your most recently used apps/tasks, so that you can quickly switch between then.
· New “Clear cache” option for Twitter and Facebook widgets. In order to reduce disk usage and startup time, you should periodically clear the caches which will remove all stored data (tweets, posts, user photos, etc) from LauncherPro. For the Friends widget, you should clear both caches. (Preferences > LP Widget Settings > Twitter widget/Facebook widget)
· Fixed a bug where selecting Monday as the first day of the week on the Calendar Widget would result in wrong days being marked as busy in the widget.
· New: Bookmarks popup. This new dock popup gives you quick access to your bookmarks. Just like the Bookmarks widget, the popup only works with bookmarks stored on the standard bookmark database in your phone, so if your browser of choice doesn’t use this database, you’ll need to export them to the main database (if your browser has that option) or add them manually into the stock browser.
Super small, stylish sleek. APUS Launcher speeds up your phone and optimize your home screen
|Super TaskKiller tool|
Super TaskKiller tool - Super TaskKiller is a tool in simple operation.
1.stop the Task which like process or service,can stop any one Task or select all Task.
2.show system memory information and clear system memory
3.Search and Uninstall any application 4
APUS - ☆ NEXT LEVEL APP ENGINE - Provides extremely fast and smooth operation with only 1MB package; ☆ SMART FOLDER - Automatically categorize your apps based on functions, efficient app management; ☆ CLOUD RECOMMENDATION - Discover hot apps around you; Top ranking apps recommendation according to your taste
ADW.Launcher is an open source Home Replacement application for Android
Solo Launcher - transform the interface of your smartphone beyond recognition. Replace standard icons, animation in the menu and all graphic elements of your phone. Forget about simple wallpapers and screen hang up. Your smartphone will work faster and better with new launcher
Launcher: Honeycomb - install a really functional controlpanel to the interface of your smartphone. Add your favorite applications, games, services or selected contacts to have immediate access to them any time. The utility has very beautiful interface and will match any color theme
|Gemini App Manager|
Gemini App Manager - This is a fast and powerful tool to manage your apps, which includes Risk indication, app autorun control (ROOT), Task killer, Move app 2 SD card (Android 2.2 or later), Uninstaller, Backup apks to SD card, etc. And in expert mode, you can filter and sort packages in many useful ways
|Love Themes for Android Free|
Feel free to try our brand new laucher theme and you will be surprised by the awesome purple colors!
|GO Launcher EX Theme Pink|
Pink GO Theme ONLY WORKS FOR GO Launcher EX
Close Everything An Android application to close all other applications, by using all available memory until programs are closed, and then releasing the memory again.
What's New in This Release:
· Stopped it from Force Closing when clicking on Process List after doing a Close Everything. Disabled the Process List button while closing everything