Extension Test - This add-on tests for a few of the harder-to-detect criteria for AMO approval. At the moment, these include:
· Variables defined in the global window scope
· DOM node IDs defined in shared namespaces
· Properties added to native prototypes
· New XPCOM classes and interfaces
New values for these items are displayed in the status bar or Add-on Bar, as well as reported to the Error Console and the process's standard output when the browser.dom.window.dump.enabled preference is set. New values are detected based on the set that was defined when the extension was first installed. This can be reset at any time from the add-on's Preferences dialog.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a check for incremental garbage collection being disabled.
· Added extra Minimize memory menu entry.
What's New in 2.7.4:
· Fix ID scanning bug introduced in last version.
What's New in 2.6.5:
· Updated de locale.
What's New in 2.6.4:
· Fix a performance regression
What's New in 2.6.3:
· Add checks for dangerous uses of jQuery in chrome windows.
· Improved messages and descriptions.
· Improved startup performance.
· Added restart item to the Add-on Bar button menu.
What's New in 2.6:
· Remove obsolete relative XHR test.
· Fix unnecessary jQuery tag creation warnings.
· Change devtools.chrome.enabled default to true.
· Add pl locale (thanks teo from BabelZilla)
What's New in 2.3:
· Fix typo in options dialog.
What's New in 2.1:
· Add tests for dangerous uses of XMLHttpRequests, including synchronous requests and sending passwords isecurely.
· Add tests for dangerous uses of setInterval and setTimeout in chrome contexts on Gecko 2 browsers.
· Adds reset button to status area buttons.
· Adds new safe values editing dialogs.
· Adds options to enable or disable display of certain items in the status area or console.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Updated fr, nl, and sv-SE locales
Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks - Firefox Addon Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks - Firefox Addon - While it used to be possible to disable add-on compatibility checking entirely, by setting the extensions.checkCompatibility preference to false, it is now necessary to set a different preference for each new application version. This add-on re-enables the functionality of extensions
setenv - Firefox Addon setenv - Firefox Addon - This add-on automatically sets environment variables on platforms like Android where doing so system-wide is difficult. Preferences starting with "extensions.setenv." are automatically transformed to environment variables. So, creating the preference extensions.setenv.PATH automatically updates the PATH to its value
PingRoid PingRoid is a ping application for Android devices. Ping by host name or IP address. It can indicate any packet loss and other relevant stats as a result of the ping.
If you leave it blank, the app will ping your local IP address
IP Tools IP Tools - a convenient and powerful tool for network analysis.
The program includes the most common tools that you can
found in Windows and Linux.All the need for information about the ip address or website
now in your device
CaffeineMark (Android) This application runs the CaffeineMark benchmark to gauge JVM performance on Android-powered phones
3G Test 3G Test is a useful utility to score your 3G network, and it takes 2 - 4 minutes to complete
HostMon HostMon is a simple utility to keep a track of hosts that are online using a mobile phone. It uses ping on the Android phone to check host availability. This is being developed for the Android platform and is inspired from sntop utility.
This tool is mostly helpful to administrators. One can check the status of machines. You can also ssh into a specific host
Benchmark & Tuning Free Benchmark & Tuning Free - This app is a must have if you want to run a quick but precise benchmark on your Android phone, without wasting your battery's energy. The tested components will be your cpu, memory and input/output capabilities.
This app fully supports multi-core devices and gives you the possibility to choose between single-threaded or multi-threaded tests
StabilityTest StabilityTest is a stress-testing tool for android devices with error reporting. StabilityTest is a CPU and RAM/memory stress-testing tool like for your device, whether stock and unrooted (limited functionality)
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on Extension Test - Firefox Addon:
Date: 29 Feb 12
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS