GeoLog saves the sensors data (gps, accelerometer, magnetometer data, etc.) of your device to a log file and calculates the coverage of the site. The coverage is a ratio of the track covering area to the area of the site (expressed in percents).
GeoLog 2 is able to synchronize the log with the photos made with any camera and thereby create geophotos, i.e. photos supplied with geographic coordinates and camera orientation at the moment of shooting.
1. Recording of any sensor data of your device with a configurable period of record.
2. Synchronizing your photos with the log, i.e. creating geofoto.
3. Simultaneous viewing of multiple logs and sites on the map.
4. Creating PDF-report of the coverage of the site.
- Logging of sensors data of the device for post-processing.
- Creating geofotos from ordinary photos.
- Creating reports on results of the inspection of the site, including Search and Rescue (SAR) operations.
1) Creating up to 3 projects.
2) Using not more than 3 logs for synchronization.
For some devices switching to sleeping mode may cause sensors to turn off, as a result of which the sensor data will not be recorded to log, and azimuth will be not identified during synchronization.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «SITIS»:
GPS Compass Title: GPS CompassVersion: 1.0.2Intro: A utility tool with user-friendly interface. With this, you can share location where you are with friends instantaneously
Radar Invoke this activity from your app to display a radar view. This will draw a bearing between the user's current location and the specified latitude and longitude
Paper Compass /////IMPORTANT NOTE/////
Your device must have hardware magnetic sensor inside to read earth magnetic field. If your device does not have magnetic sensor,your PaperCompass app will not work
Genius Compass This is one of the most essential app to get the most accurate direction and location coordinates
Light Talk It's incredible! Light talk,a simple but useful,intuitive but magical android application which can make you cell phone into very useful tool as flashlight,spotlight,SOS,compass-light and so on
FillErUp Android application used to record vehicle mileage and calculate mpg
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on GeoLog:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS