Talkonaut (Android) Mobile IM chat and VoIP application for Android.
· Support for basic core XMPP/Jabber standard for IM chat and Presence.
· Support for SRV domain records while connecting to third-party XMPP servers.
· Support for Google's gmail accounts.
· Support for voice calling to Google Talk and to Gmail to those with "Gmail Voice and Video" plugin installed.
· Support for IM typing notification.
· Support for our built-in MSN, Yahoo, AIM and ICQ transports both for IM chat and voice calling. Standard Jabber transports are not yet supported.
· Support for SIP both for making and receiving calls.
· Support for DTMF tones and dialing phones from dial-pad.
· Chat history is saved on SD card into /sdcard/talkonaut by default and is dynamically loadable upon opening a chat window.
· Support for avatars.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for Multi-user chat rooms (XEP-0045).
· Support for File Transfer (XEP-0047).
· Possibility to update one's own vCard and avatar.
· Camera access and photo sending.
· Customizable ring-tone and audio notifications
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GTalk2VoIP TEAM»:
AstraChat - Direct XMPP & VOIP Client AstraChat is a standalone and lightweight Jabber (XMPP) client application with VOIP calling that connects directly to your XMPP server without any proxies in-between
Cheap Calls - XonXar App Xonxar finds the cheapest rates amongst many VOIP providers and allows you to use them without subscribing with those
IMSDroid IMSDroid is the first fully featured open source SIP/IMS client for Android. It is also the only free Android SIP client which supports direct Video Calls.
3GPP IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) is the next generation network for delivering IP multimedia services. IMS is standardized by the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
netTALK App //The ALL NEW netTALK Smartphone App with Ultra Low-Cost International Calling!//
Linphone Video Linphone is an open source internet SIP phone or Voice Over IP phone (VoIP) WIFI/3G, with video calls support for ARMv7 phones. Main features: -Audio with the following codecs: speex (narrow band and wideband), iLBC, G711, GSM -Video with mpeg4 and H264 codecs (ARMv7 only)
Zadarma Zadarma - To use IP-telephony(VoIP) service from Zadarma project by mobile phone all that you need is quite good Internet access quality