WebMD for Android - 24/7 access to health information and decision-support tools.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Add to Contacts – Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy details are added to your Contacts list with one click.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList,
and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «WebMD, LLC»:
Medscape Medscape app for Android™ now available! Medscape from WebMD is the MOST COMPREHENSIVE, FREE medical app available for healthcare professionals.OUR APP INCLUDES:-Fast & Comprehensive Drug Reference, including herbals and supplements-Powerful Drug Interaction Checker
Nöbetçi Eczaneler Istanbul Eczaci Odasi'ndan gunluk olarak alinan bilgiler dogrultusunda, uygulamamizda ilcenizi secerek, bolgedeki nobetci eczanelerin bilgilerine ulasabilirsiniz. Ayrica uygulamamizda bulunan navigasyon secenegi sayesinde eczanenin konumunu rahat bir sekilde bulabilirsiniz
Food additives (E numbers) This Android application provides you with detailed information about each food additive and makes the choice of the goods while purchasing easier
Diabetes Disease Diabetes is a disease in which your blood glucose, or blood sugar, levels are too high. Glucose come
Dispensary Mobile This is Dispensary Mobile's demonstration app. Feel free to give us any type of feedback!
Swaddle Buddy The Swaddle Buddy app has links to the website, blog and how to videos for all of our swaddles
Medical Marijuana GrowApp Grow medicial marijuana at home with the GrowApp - tutorials and grow toolkit. Learn to grow medical grade cannabis at home. Includes tutorials, problem solving wizard, searchable weed dictionary, grow journal and more
Bronchitis Bronchitis is a respiratory disease in which the mucus membrane in the lungs' bronchial passages
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on WebMD for Android:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS