XBMC Remote - Control your XBMC Media Center with your Android phone.
· Remote control with the look of the Xbox' DVD Dongle
· Control XBMC's volume directly with your device's volume buttons
· On incoming call, display who's calling on TV screen and pause video until call is over
· On incoming message, display on TV screen
· Tabs looking and behaving like HTC's Sense UI
· Cover art is shown where available
· Now playing screen allows skipping, seeking, stop and pause
· Browse by album, artist, genre
· XBMC's "Hide artists who appear only on compilations" setting is taken into account when listing artists
· Within a genre, browse by albums, artists and songs
· List all albums and songs of an artist
· Browse compilations only
· Browse files directly
· Play and queue albums, songs, genre selections and much more directly without having to turn on your TV. For instance it's possible to queue/play all songs from an artist but of a certain genre.
· Primitive listing of current playlist with options to jump to another song or remove a song.
· Currently only file mode is supported. Library mode with covers and maybe fan art is going to be started once the music library is stable.