XBMC Remote - Control your XBMC Media Center with your Android phone.
· Remote control with the look of the Xbox' DVD Dongle
· Control XBMC's volume directly with your device's volume buttons
· On incoming call, display who's calling on TV screen and pause video until call is over
· On incoming message, display on TV screen
· Tabs looking and behaving like HTC's Sense UI
· Cover art is shown where available
· Now playing screen allows skipping, seeking, stop and pause
· Browse by album, artist, genre
· XBMC's "Hide artists who appear only on compilations" setting is taken into account when listing artists
· Within a genre, browse by albums, artists and songs
· List all albums and songs of an artist
· Browse compilations only
· Browse files directly
· Play and queue albums, songs, genre selections and much more directly without having to turn on your TV. For instance it's possible to queue/play all songs from an artist but of a certain genre.
· Primitive listing of current playlist with options to jump to another song or remove a song.
· Currently only file mode is supported. Library mode with covers and maybe fan art is going to be started once the music library is stable.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Tobias Arrskog»:
Remote Mouse Transform your smartphone into a remote-control device
Grzmote Grzmote is a simple Android PC remote control application connecting via WiFi with tabs for music and movies control. Configure whichever application you like to control on the server side in a simple XML config file
TouchRemote TouchRemote - Fully-fledged remote control for your Windows PC. Control music, video, presentations, keyboard, mouse and desktop easily from your mobile device via WiFi, Bluetooth or Internet.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a BETA TEST VERSION and not a final product!
If you experience any issues please use the contact form at http://touchremote.eu/contact
Tablet Remote Tablet Remote - Control an Android tablet or phone with another Android device.
Tablet Remote let you control an Android tablet or phone with another Android device.
You can send common input like "Back", "Home", "Menu" or "Search" to the tablet, control its volume and brightness and also type words
LogInNode LogInNode is powerful Mobile Application to Monitor, Manage and Control Windows Server remotely
AirDroid AirDroid is a fast, free app that lets you wirelessly manage and control your Android device from a web browser Over-The-Air.
Enjoy below features after installation from the comfort of your favorite web browser on desktop or other devices:
Transfer files between Android devices and computers.
Cut, copy, paste, search, rename or delete files on the SD card
VLC - Remote Lite VLC - Remote Lite Control your VideoLAN Player with your Android device.
See blog for VLC config (not just enabling web interface).
Works with Win7, Vista & MAC (VLC 1.1.4)
Windows is needed for HomeMedia!
To access the next/previous buttons flip/swipe the buttons at the top away.
To access the next/previous dvd-view flip/swipe the playlist away
Remotus Remotus is an application that connects an Android phone to a computer through a WIFI network, and allows the user to use the phone as a wireless mouse and keyboard.
Remotus is completely free and open source.
Make sure both your phone and computer are connected to the same WIFI network
RemoteDroid RemoteDroid turns your phone into a wireless keyboard and mouse, using your own wireless network
AndroidScreencast AndroidScreencast - Desktop application to control an Android device remotely using mouse and keyboard. Should work on Windows/Linux/MacOS with any Android device.
1. Install the android sdk (download here)
2. Connect your device through USB cable and ensure it's detected with "adb devices"
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on XBMC Remote:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS